Contact us

FSC #134 - April 2020: The Show! [St. John’s - Newfoundland, Canada] | RESULTS from page 3

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
spain legend xheat

switzerland also legend xheat

Ausesken

So... what to say, I'm not good at all at giving speeches :lol: Thank you so much for all the votes to Débler and Adictium!!! xhugxheart xheart I know some of you already knew it and even liked it, but I didn't think this would win here :lol: what a lovely surprise.

And it comes to my mind now the team's joke for April's fools, thinking "woaah, this will be my last song here??...." hahaha.

So yeah, see you in Spain next edition! :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations once again to :es:! I wanted to give it more, it's a really fab song, but this edition has been fire! And with so many underrated hits, such as USA or Bulgaria :(

Thank you for 187th place! I suppose it could've gone way worse with my little darkwave/rock experiment :lol: Getting two 12s feels awesome :cool:

Many thanks to:
:12: :za: :lt:
:8: :no:
:5: :at:
:4: :nl:
:3: :pl:
:2: :de:
xrose

And great hosting once again, Mr. @JChan xup

Verjamem

Congratulations :es:! Best possible winner here. It's always nice to see metal's tune getting the prize. Not that happy about :az:'s and :ph: 's low places, but I expected that. I'm happy I'm not the only one, who appreciated these songs :)

Thank you for all points, I expected us to do significantly worse than last month, but actually it's really similar result xlove
:12: - :lv:
:8: - :bg:
:5: - :br: :se:
:3: - :rs:

Top Bottom