Contact us

FSC 115: September 2018 | Bochum, Germany - THE SHOW | RESULTS from page 5

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Sweet! Top 10! Thank you so much! xheart
And congrats to one of our FSC powerhouses, :no:! xcheer I liked your song, but it was just below my top 10 :D

Special thanks to:
:12::my::uk:
:10::cz:
:8::gr::de:
:7::hu:
:6::us:
:4::cy::at::it:
:3::se:
:2::br::ee::ua:
:1::hr::bg:
Y'all know how to move your hips xheat xheart

Detailed :ro: jury votes
rwqkWN8.png

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Another :no: Norwegian victory in the FSC! Wow.. Thank you, everyone xlove xcheer

First though, a Great Results Show, [MENTION=15333]JChan[/MENTION] - and congrats to our good neighbour :se: Sweden on a great 2nd place and :ba: Bosnia & Herzegovina on a great 3rd!
tqcd9Op.png

My absolute favourites this month were: :cy::my::cz: (great entries all three!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.png

:no: I am thrilled and proud of another Norwegian win in the FSC xheya xup This is our 8th win in FSC-history but it is about 18 months since our last victory (February 2017), so it feels very fresh and delightful :D xcheer

I entered Ina Wroldsen again in the FSC because I admire her talent and wanted to share one of the tracks on her new 2018-EP. I understood early that this song was popular but I did not expect it to win, I was kinda hoping for a top 5-8. As I have mentioned before, I have always sent songs I love/enjoy myself to the FSC and have been fortunate and honoured that so many of them have been embraced by the FSC Community.

So Thank You so much To Everyone for all the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and another much appreciated victory - for Norway in September! It gladdens me to see that many of you really enjoyed this beautiful Nordic ballad xlove xhug

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC September:

CqrLWZV.jpg

Look forward to welcoming you all once again to Norway in October!
tqcd9Op.png

Regards,
Malagant​

Bakinka

Thank you so much to all who voted for Azerbaijan! :az:
Special thanks to Sweden and Serbia for the great :12:!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing, guys!!!!!!!!!!! xkissxlovexheatxrosexcheers

Thank you very much:
Switzerland, Latvia for :8: xkiss
Turkey, Romania for :7: xkiss
Greece for :5: xkiss
Canada for :3: xkiss
Lithuania, Morocco, France, Croatia, Italy for :2: xkiss

JChan, Denisa, Gera for your individual votes!!!
xhug

Congratulations to winner!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Re: FSC 115: September 2018 | Bochum, Germany | THE RESULTS! | From page 5

Can I post the Spanish individual voting or it must be the HOJ who does it?

[MENTION=15333]JChan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] There is no rule against it, but perhaps you can hear with your HOJ in case he plans to post the full Spanish votes ;)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I'll check out the votes right now but I already thank you who voted for Brazil! Top 10 I missed you - which also kinda scares me because the next entry is the complete opposite of this one :lol:

Congrats Norway! I really liked the song (and I even voted for it in another contest but in fsc it ended on 13th in my list).

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] 12 exchange. xheat

:uk:xheart:ro:

tugberkic

Congratulations Malagant :no: I really like Ina's voice :)
Thanks a lot for your decent points = :az::gr::ch::br::se::ba::rs::au::hr::nl::bg::lv::pl:

Here are my top 10 :
Malaysia 12 ( this is my first 12 to Asia:)) bravo
Serbia 10 (great song:)
Italy 8 (interesting:)
Azerbaijan 7 (peacefull:))
Norway 6 (congrats again:))
Czech Republic 5 (thank you for this beautiful song:)
Germany 4 (thank you for this beautiful song:)
Latvia 3 (thank you for this beautiful song:)
Mexico 2 (thank you for this beautiful song:)
Canada 1(thank you for this beautiful song:)

I HAVE THEM ALREADY IN MY FOLDER. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED WITH TURKISH ENTRY, SEE YOU NEXT MONTH, GOOD LUCK!!

JSSArcos

Great work on this edition JChan ! :) Many congratulations Norway (I love Ina, and liked it a lot of music too :D)

Many thanks to all who voted in :pt: xheatxbow (I was very pleased with the result xheart)

Some mentions

@Geborgenheit I was so surprised with 12, thank you very much xheart
Thank you very much to the votes of @Denissa and @Gera11 xbow
@Ausesken thank you for 1 sister point :lol: I think you'll like the music of the next edition xkiss
@B3stbeats your taste xheart
@Lietuvis What wonderful music, I just love it, thank you for sending this :cool:

:ch::ca::tw::ro::se: :lv:(11-16 palce) I liked your songs too.

Datura

thanks for the votes for the austrian song, around 40 points seems to be the usual amount of points my entires can get here... congrats to the winner!!!

Krishoes

My worst placement ever xheat And it's the second time in 3 months (I also came #25 in July with Calcutta) xheat

Forgive them Elettra, they don't deserve your PEM PEM xheart

Datura

Re: FSC 115: September 2018 | Bochum, Germany | THE SHOW! | DDL: September 28th 23:59 CET

France : 37th with 11 points. WHAT CAN I SAY ? I'M SO ROBBED AND I DIDN'T DESERVED THAT RESULT. I'M SO DISSAPOINTED A SHAME But congratulations Norway

don't be frustrated, France was my number 11 this time... next time will be better again

Datura

is there no full voting board available this time or did i miss it somewhere in this thread :/

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
is there no full voting board available this time or did i miss it somewhere in this thread :/

JChan will post the full scoreboard with all country-votes in due course xup

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congratulations, Norway! Sounded like an FSC winner all the way, very good song!

I'm satisfied with 18th place for Cyprus, because I sent a non-commercial song that I thought wouldn't have any success in FSC, but I was excited that I received high points from some countries! Special thanks to:

:12::no::cz:
:10::ma::gr::rs:
:6::hr::lv:
:3::at:
:1::az:

Top Bottom