Contact us

FSC 115: September 2018 | Bochum, Germany - THE SHOW | RESULTS from page 5

kopachka

Is there a better way to celebrate my 8th year in FSC than seeing your 12 winning + finishing in top 10 with super unknown song? :eek: xbow xlove

Thanks to everyone who voted for Croatia, 7th place is super cool as it was my turn to choose the song and I came across Mary May accidentally. Thanks to my co-jurors for support for finally choosing it!

As for my points, here they are:
12 :no: - well, Ina is my current favorite singer and she fully deserved this win! xheart
10 :cy: - I love almost every single song by Michalis and this one was not exception! Such amazing calm entry, pure magic. Thanks for this one!
08 :az: - it's not surprise anymore seeing me giving high points to Azerbaijan in FSC :lol: After first listening I wouldn't ever say this song could finish so high in my ranking, but it grew on me with every single listening. Well done Azerbaijan once again!!
07 :br: - this was very pleasant, I would like to hear more gems like these in FSC.
06 :gr: - let me enjoy this guilty pleasure. :D
05 :tr: - king Edis and kind of queen Emina. It should've achieved better result if you ask me, but at least I was happy to see it getting Croatian 12 points.
04 :ee:
03 :ma:
02 :my:
01 :il:

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately missed the show... again :/ ... I guess weekend evenings aren't the best time for me xshrug... late afternoon weekdays would be better tbh...

Congrats to :no: and [MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION] for yet another victory xclap, the song is alright and was in my top. 15, not a surprising winner tbh as it fits kind of the formula of a standard FSC winner, for some reason there is something in the lyrics that brings it just out of the top. 10 for me though, otherwise I could see this being a top. 10 also for me.

Great to see Sweden achieving its second top. 3 position so far this year, our second best result so far this year and best result in 8 months xcheer

Thank you to all that voted for the Swedish entry in this edition xhug

107 pts

:12: :fr: :it: :ro:
:10: :ba: :za: :uk:
:7: :ca: :nl: :ch:
:5: :lt:
:4: :tw:
:3: :de: :mx: :us:
:1: :hu: :ph:

... and a reprise of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :az:
:10: :bg: