Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

Realest

Embarassing

mauve

Veteran
Sad for Denmark. :(

Now the match Argentinia-Poland will be very exciting. Will Argentinia make it or go home after the group phase?

Realest

The first Time in my Life I experience :mx: being eliminated in the Group Phase.
Congrats Neighbours.

cegs5

Super happy for :ar: procing they are still a candidate for the title.
:pl: was lucky this time, they could easily have lost 5-0.
Sad for :mx: if only they scored one more goal.

ShoeFlo

It looks like in every Round of 16 match there will be one of the "big teams". This sounds like a normal thing but in previous World Cups there was always at least one 'underdog match' that enabled on of the underdogs to get into the quarterfinal. May it be Switzerland vs Ukraine in 2006, Paraguay vs Japan in 2010, Costa Rica vs Greece in 2014 or Sweden vs Switzerland in 2018... Let alone the crazy 2002 World Cup. Technically a R16 match between Morocco and Japan/Costa Rica is still possible but I really really really reconciled with our German team after the match against Spain so I don't want our journey to end that early again.
Anyway, surprising underdogs are the spice of every WC so I hope one of the underdogs will somehow find its way into the quarter final. I could see USA beating the Netherlands for example.

esc87fan

At the very least, I'd like to see :ca: come out of Thursday's game with a point. Then they can start building towards 2026

Zerocalcare

Argentina and Portugal xyes

Senegal and Poland xclap

USA, France, Brazil, Netherlands and England
xup

Australia xfaintxbow

Ecuador, Qatar, Iran, Galles, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Tunisia, Denmark xwallxwave

Yazy

I don't think I'm mentally/emotionally ready for a bloodbath that is about to unfold today in group F. :oops:

Belgium is gonna be swinging at us from every direction in order to survive.

Looren

Veteran
My two countries are going to fight for them spots, I hope we can both make it but oh boy am going to have some heart attacks there

hijirio

Veteran
I don't think I've ever seen a team qualify to the round of 16 playing such a shit football as :pl:

I am so proud of our team.
qualifying to the top 16 by scoring only 2 goals, against saudia arabia... and that's it.
god bless mediocrity. xheat

mauve

Veteran
My two countries are going to fight for them spots, I hope we can both make it but oh boy am going to have some heart attacks there
And my two countries Germany and Japan as well ... at least one of them will make it, I think. :oops:

LakZaNokte

I don't think I'm mentally/emotionally ready for a bloodbath that is about to unfold today in group F. :oops:

Belgium is gonna be swinging at us from every direction in order to survive.
It should be intense af.

I am pre-annoyed already.

Top Bottom