Contact us

Fave TV Series and shows

MyHeartIsYours

New ITV drama Tutankhamun!

Set in 1910's/20's Egypt with Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvan trying to find the tomb of Tutankhamun.

tutankhamun-glamour-29sep16-itv-b_810x540.jpg

With Max Irons xlove

Just can't get enough of these Sunday night period dramas :D

SaladBreak

Muhteşem Yüzyıl: Kösem

2nd season has started! I don't understand Turkish but I understand 80% of what's going on. Epic stares and music.
I wish they had English subtitles, though. :/
Muhte%C5%9Fem-Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l-K%C3%B6sem-Ba%C4%9Fdat-Fatihi-4.-Murad-oyuncu-resimleri.jpg

Chorizo

I've recently watched Black Mirror. I think the new season on Netflix is a great continuation of the episodes originally broadcast on Channel 4 between 2011 and 2014. I'm looking forward to season 4 next year.
black-mirror-season-3-poster.png

Sultana

Muhteşem Yüzyıl: Kösem

2nd season has started! I don't understand Turkish but I understand 80% of what's going on. Epic stares and music.
I wish they had English subtitles, though. :/
Muhte%C5%9Fem-Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l-K%C3%B6sem-Ba%C4%9Fdat-Fatihi-4.-Murad-oyuncu-resimleri.jpg

I FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

My favouirte series everrr
I have watched both Mangificent Century and Magnificent Century Kosem and now watch the second season of MCK. I have russian subtitiles and voice overs XD so I get 100% Who are your faves? Mine is Gevherhan, Kosem and Murad ! Also Like Atike, and A little bit Ayse, I started to like her after strong scenes in last episode. Also I think that this season is the strongest so far

SaladBreak

I FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

My favouirte series everrr
I have watched both Mangificent Century and Magnificent Century Kosem and now watch the second season of MCK. I have russian subtitiles and voice overs XD so I get 100% Who are your faves? Mine is Gevherhan, Kosem and Murad ! Also Like Atike, and A little bit Ayse, I started to like her after strong scenes in last episode. Also I think that this season is the strongest so far

Mine favourites from seasons 1 and 2 are Ahmed, adult Mustafa and adult Murad, for obvious reasons xheat xheat
Then obviously Kosem and Safiye and her cat. I liked Halime also, even though I thought she was a rip off of Melisandre from game of thrones in the beginning.
Honorable mentions: Mehmet Giray xheat , Bulbul
I still don't get completely what is going on in season 2 with the church and that princess(from France I guess), hopefully I'll catch up. Until then, I'm happy with the stares and Murad xheat

Sultana

Mine favourites from seasons 1 and 2 are Ahmed, adult Mustafa and adult Murad, for obvious reasons xheat xheat
Then obviously Kosem and Safiye and her cat. I liked Halime also, even though I thought she was a rip off of Melisandre from game of thrones in the beginning.
Honorable mentions: Mehmet Giray xheat , Bulbul
I still don't get completely what is going on in season 2 with the church and that princess(from France I guess), hopefully I'll catch up. Until then, I'm happy with the stares and Murad xheat

Elizabeth The Meow Sultana is gorgeous XD Safiye there is the best hahahhaa Halime yeah xlove

Farya is a Hungarian princess who asked Murad for Shelter because her uncle dethroned her mother and started to rule in Hungary himself. She hid her mother and came to Murad to ask him for army, which she wants to lead. He laughed but promised her to help. Also she took with herself a secret letter of Papa of Vatican where he asks all European Kings to go on Ottoman Empire. In the last episode her uncle asked her to put pig head on the bed of Sultan - the worst treatment for Muslims, because he said that her mother is in his hands and she will do what he wants. This action technically means that Murad will execute her :D

Church wants to destroy empire ofc :D

Murad is gorgeous !!!!

SaladBreak

Elizabeth The Meow Sultana is gorgeous XD Safiye there is the best hahahhaa Halime yeah xlove

Farya is a Hungarian princess who asked Murad for Shelter because her uncle dethroned her mother and started to rule in Hungary himself. She hid her mother and came to Murad to ask him for army, which she wants to lead. He laughed but promised her to help. Also she took with herself a secret letter of Papa of Vatican where he asks all European Kings to go on Ottoman Empire. In the last episode her uncle asked her to put pig head on the bed of Sultan - the worst treatment for Muslims, because he said that her mother is in his hands and she will do what he wants. This action technically means that Murad will execute her :D

Church wants to destroy empire ofc :D

Murad is gorgeous !!!!

Thanks so much for clarifying!!! xheart xheart xheart

Farya is a Hungarian princess

I thought she was speaking French xrofl2

EDC0708

I previously mentioned that I was a fan of The Crystal Maze when i was a youngster in the 90's, it has just been announced that it is returning for a full series later this year after a 22 year gap, after last years charity special. Richard Ayoade (best known as Moss from The IT Crowd) has been announced as the new host. I'm not sure whether the series was ever shown outside the UK, it was originally created as the set for Fort Boyard was unavailable to be used for a UK version. Contestants played a number of games across four different themed zones, winning crystals representing time for the final challenge inside the crystal dome.

Has anyone else ever seen this series?

MyHeartIsYours

I absolutely love Two Doors Down

It's a sitcom set in Scotland, the latest series finished just before Christmas. Definitely reccomend it if you like British sitcoms, I find it hilarious! :lol:

gallery-1462569068-twodoors2.jpg

MyHeartIsYours

This week was such a good week on Emmerdale... Robron got married :3 But now Aaron's been sent to prison and there's gonna be a big homophobia-in-prisons storyline :( Soapland :(
olifb.jpg

Also loving the new BBC series, SS-GB - set during the 40's if we'd been invaded by the Nazis. Sam Riley is brilliant as Detective Superintendent Douglas Archer!
9azqz7.jpg

alca

Currently watching Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead and Black Sails (why do they have to end it? :cry:)

Top Bottom