Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

Decayingbooks

He tattoos himself or Loreen does it? And then forum members from Norway complain Norway is tacky (and it is maybe, but the degrees of separation to Switzerland, oh boy!) 🤣
I checked Remo's insta and this is the video.
I kinda want to blame Sacha Jean-Baptise for this, subliminaly it does ends up being an ad for Sweden...

njdevils94

Veteran
It happened to :bg:, though.

Rest in peace, masterpiece of an ethno bop! - It just listened to it in my car after school today xheart

Stilt walking sensations xheat

I don't think it will happen to :md:. The song is much stronger than Illusion in my opinion.

I saw Croatia's performance which was stunning, but I really want to thank the audience in Liverpool arena who had been so lovely and supporting Let 3 by singing along and showing up dressed in their costumes!

Finally, people here have lived to the day to hear the whole arena singing along to Croatia's entry 🤣🤣🤣

esc87fan

I can't wait to see La Zarra's performance!

AlienSoul

At this rate, everyone can be a shock non-qualifier or qualifier. No one truly knows anything anymore. LOL.
I have seen predictions for Norway placing them at #2 in SF1 to #9, even a NQ - it will be interesting to see the actual results.

Kant1

At this rate, everyone can be a shock non-qualifier or qualifier. No one truly knows anything anymore. LOL.
Totally agree.
I think Moldova and Norway will still make it to the final, but it won't be that obvious.
This SF1 looks more open than it did a few weeks ago !

AlienSoul

My cousins uncles friends neighbours sons dog works at the EBU and he told me that anyone wanting to vote for Israel today will have to use the number four instead because there has been as their number nine is broken

Oh dear, it would be safer not to vote at all as that way you won't be responsible for the outcome.

:giggle:

nofuxCZ

Ezio

Veteran

HarryUK

Veteran
I'm shamelessly watching the leak because I'm seeing Avril Lavigne tonight so will miss SF1 and I can't watch til I'm back from Liverpool on Friday

Top Bottom