Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

AndroZeus

This is still one of the highlights for me:

In a world where being queer is slowly starting to become frowned upon again - the BBC and UK rewrote the rule book and shoved drag on stage in front of millions of Europeans, including countries with a less than ideal history of supporting their LGBT+ citizens!

I was truly humbled to witness this in the arena during my show too! P.s, my girl Tomara (in blue) features here and I am still GAGGED she got this huge gig!!
That was a such a moment! I was so happy to see them, not just the queens but also the diverse group of dancers (in terms of body type, especially).

Ezio

Veteran
The old voting system

Sweden wins by 31 points.

Finland beats their own score of 2006 and Conchita‘s and Emmelie‘s. Top 10 with a low amount of points like in 2015.

Ezio

Veteran

NemesisNick

At long last, my Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final review is now available on my blog for everyone to read. Sorry it has taken this long again (just over 11 months have passed since the Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final took place in Liverpool on Saturday 13 May 2023.

My Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final Extended Voting Analysis will follow soon (hopefully within the next week), after I have written the remaining pieces of narrative to accompany tables. Until then, links to the Extended Voting Analysis will not work.

For now, enjoy my Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final review.
Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final

Top Bottom