Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

Same here, on instagram, and also got one from Australia

Edit: Also a three part ad from Switzerland were he gets the word watergun tattooed in his elbow

He tattoos himself or Loreen does it? And then forum members from Norway complain Norway is tacky (and it is maybe, but the degrees of separation to Switzerland, oh boy!) 🤣

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It happened to :bg:, though.

Rest in peace, masterpiece of an ethno bop! - It just listened to it in my car after school today xheart

Back when Bulgaria sent proper music. xheart

AndroZeus

I read Rumours that :md: will be the Shock Nonqualifier of the Year.
Can anyone confirm this?
If anyone could confirm it then the whole thing would be rigged lol

SpiritofKeiino

Moldova not qualifying with ethnic entry in an only t/v semifinal is next to impossible
The guy playing the flute will get them some attention and votes.
I'm not being offensive, just stating how I think a certain amount of people will respond to it.

midnightsun

Veteran

I have it as a Q but borderline. I mean, if even France failed in 2022, Moldova is surely in danger. The only reason they will qualify is their flawless performance (France was a mess) and probably some Eastern European countries voting for them. If there wasn’t a televote only semi Moldova was out.

I mean, I love the song and I love Pasha so I hope for the sake of him qualifying that I am wrong but unfortunately I can picture this going not that well.

Citelis

The guy playing the flute will get them some attention and votes.
I'm not being offensive, just stating how I think a certain amount of people will respond to it.
I think only the fact it's folk brings a lot of votes because a lot of people like these. No other entry like that in the semifinal except maybe CZ but i don't think that the entries targeting exactly the same voters.
If Moldova is kinda unlucky is because the running order is not the best.

ag89

So, do we finally have the list of eligible "rest of the world" countries for voting? Does it include semi finals of the final only?

I bims

Veteran
Can anyone confirm this?
Nah, they should be fine. They have an ethnic song with meme potential and a good track record when it comes to attracting televotes. Imo it's not a really strong entry tbh, but strong enough to qualify.

Only 5 songs will be out tomorrow, with Azerbaijan and Ireland being out for sure. So there are only 3 NQ spots left. I'm also certain Malta won't go far. The song isn't going anywhere and they have the death slot. Croatia is in trouble after their stiff performance. And with Switzerland and Netherlands not being the most televote-friendly, I think one of them will be out (or both of them and Croatia is safe). That's my guess rn.

:ie: could have had a minimal but realistic chance to qualify IF the lead singer wouldn´t have sounded like a dying cat on stage.
Flawless vocals also wouldn't help. Their whole performance is too corny.

Mainshow

Veteran
These days are over, aren´t they?

BBC commentator after the first three finalists: "These are all Eastern European countries"....

Imagine them complaining about announcing Norway, Sweden and Ireland as the first three qualifiers tomorrow and telling us that they are "three Western European countries" :D

Top Bottom