7 4.4%

7 4.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
Sorry I’ve really really tried to see what people see in venom but to me it’s all overpronounced angsty nonsense reminds me way too much of early 2000s linkin park and not in a good way

Realest

Sorry I’ve really really tried to see what people see in venom but to me it’s all overpronounced angsty nonsense reminds me way too much of early 2000s linkin park and not in a good way

Instant Appeal, Universal Appeal, memorable Melody, powerful Chorus, explosive Final... etc.. and the usual Ingredients.
And Alika has, well....good Vocals.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Instant Appeal, Universal Appeal, memorable Melody, powerful Chorus, explosive Final... etc.. and the usual Ingredients.
SEST ET ME OLIME VALJUD
RÄÄKIDA MEIL POLNUD PALJU
LOODAN, ET SU NAABRID MAAL
SEST SU HÄÄL SIIN TOAS
VARAKULT EI VAIBUND

Deleted member 12761

I've just listened to the songs for the first time and just judging from the songs without seeing any performances my ranking would be:

Venom 7/10
House of Glass 7.5/10
Bridges 8/10
Monsters 9/10
Tuju 8.5/10

bazinga

You say that like the angsty teenager demographic is critical to eurovision success and no everything else isn't "a flop" eesti laul this year is one of the best NFs by far there are realisitically four or five songs that could qualify here at eurovision
No❤

laululind

Haven't got pics from everyone's rehearsals yet (probably getting the rest tomorrow), but so far, not too many big changes on stage it seems. :unsure: Alika has a random cellist, Janek has pyros (and might have gotten rid of the pointless little table). :LOL: Elysa has new choreo I guess. M els and Meelik seem exactly the same, Andreas also very similar (with some added background images). Bedwetters doesn't seem to have changed much either, unfortunately. I suppose they could be saving up some surprises and not spoiling everything with the pics. :LOL: And obviously camera shots and lighting and whatnot can make a big difference too! :giggle: But no-one seems to be getting a complete staging overhaul thus far. Stage also doesn't really seem that much bigger than the one in the semis so.. guess they didn't bother changing too much. :LOL:

Also got confirmation there will be international juries again. I'm guessing Sissi, Anett & Alika to be their top 3. :unsure: Maybe Andreas could do well too. Don't see them rating Meelik as highly as a local jury would. Biggest question will be what they rate Ollie and Bedwetters. Going to guess mid-table for Ollie and bottom 3 for Bedwetters. :LOL: But who knows! Maybe they'll do better than expected. We had Mr Lordi in the jury one year after all, he'd probably have all the rock songs in the top! :LOL: Jury will probably determine the third superfinalist.. I reckon it'll be either Sissi (most likely option), Anett (if jury has them first) or Bedwetters (if jury doesn't actually sink them). Televote top two is pretty certain, but third place could be either Sissi or Bedwetters. Well, only two days until we find out! xcheer

jatojo

I liked M Els from the beginning, the sound universe is great, but admittedly, it's a rather basic song, and the three minutes feel a bit long. Also, her vocals are not that impressive even though the song seems easy to sing. Meelik: Funny and cool - but the expression-less song and orchestra do make it a relatively predictable experience in the long run. So I should pick Ollie? Not really. It's too much of a genre song although well-produced and all that. Alika? I'm close to liking it a lot, but a couple of details in the song make me dislike it. It's jury friendly, though, so I think it has good chances, unless it goes for Alika like for Elisa Bay in the televote.

Top Bottom