Contact us

ESC 2016 - General News Thread

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Guys post in the relevant thread about the hosts.

aef

I'm not happy with this decision at all... :mad:

Btw is there any information about Alcazar being involved in next years contest? I wanted them so badly as hosts but now I still hop that they will perform as an interval act! :)

FilipFromSweden

I wish Linda Bengzting was chosen. She won't win Melodifestivalen anyway and she gives too much efford on this show. :(

Linda only gets to host cheap events at other pay tv-channels. Suits her well.

LalehForWD

Be a Volunteer of Eurovision 2016 in Stockholm! :D

Note: You would work for the city of Stockholm, not EBU or SVT

• Aged 18 years and over
  • Fluent in Swedish and English
  • optional language of a delegation

I think the biggest chance for a non-Swede would be to apply for Delegation Host ("delegationsvärd"). The city would probably accept poor Swedish skills in favour for speaking a particular delegation language.

Links
Eurovision Ireland (English summary): City Of Stockholm Looking For Volunteers For Eurovision 2016
Stockholms stad (Original article Swedish): Skapa magi som volontär under Eurovision Song Contest

Online application: ANSÖKAN OM VOLONTÄR - EUROVISION SONG CONTEST I STOCKHOLM 2016

esc87fan

aef

Must be an amazing slogan/ logo/ design if it takes so long until it's officially revealed... xthink

hungo

last year we had much more information at an earlier stage like logo, slogan, stage design,..... communication was much better

Chorizo

This season is so slow, we don't even have a thread to discuss whether this year is especially weak yet. Last year by that time, people were already depressed about the unusually weak Eurovision season. :lol:

realist

Not too many posts due to lack of information...
No Slogan
No Logo
No allocation draw yet
Only 3 songs known

btw. when is the allocation draw?

ZoboCamel

This season is so slow, we don't even have a thread to discuss whether this year is especially weak yet. Last year by that time, people were already depressed about the unusually weak Eurovision season. :lol:

Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be the usual thread heralding the inevitable doom and demise of the contest as soon as we've got a few more songs :rolleyes:

Top Bottom