Contact us

DENMARK 2013 - Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

LalehForWD

I think she should have tried to perform regardless how many tickets sold. If she would have been allowed to that is. She has everything to win being humble and there's no shame on her if there are just 50 fans coming. This is probably a decision from her management though, but I still think she has the final responsibility. Coming back from a failure like this is probably super-difficult, so it's regrettable and in the end a losing out for ESC as a whole.

LalehForWD

Yes, I read somewhere (??? Danish newspaper?) her management admitted the cancel was due to low interest. I'm sure Emmelie as the lovable person she is hasn't really grasped the consequences yet. It's much better to see her perform her very best in front of 50 people, than giving in like this.

dragvision

Banned
Only teardrops used with sound track with this prestigous pageant Miss Universe during all the show the music start at to; 0:06:46

Mrm

Veteran
"Rainmaker" is so much better than "Only teardrops"..

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION]

You will kill me now, I still hate "Only teardrops", but i totally fell for Emmelie de Forest - "Rainmaker", it's such a GREAT tune.. :)

And performance as ESC interval act in Copenhagen was EXTRAORDINARY and MAGICAL! xlove

greece

[MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION]

You will kill me now, I still hate "Only teardrops", but i totally fell for Emmelie de Forest - "Rainmaker", it's such a GREAT tune.. :)

And performance as ESC interval act in Copenhagen was EXTRAORDINARY and MAGICAL! xlove

You must really REALLY REALLY REALLY hate your life...
I have not hearing this song to say the true and I neither saw it in Denmark. But I don'twant really. I want to forget everything about this terrible winner. I had almost do it when I saw DR's amazing show and I didn't remember that this song had won.
But if you want to keep remember it to me....

Mrm

Veteran
You must really REALLY REALLY REALLY hate your life...
I have not hearing this song to say the true and I neither saw it in Denmark. But I don'twant really. I want to forget everything about this terrible winner. I had almost do it when I saw DR's amazing show and I didn't remember that this song had won.
But if you want to keep remember it to me....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom