Contact us

DENMARK 2013 - Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
No matter what it can´t possible bee worse than the 2001 ESC. So embarrassing!!!! It really is a shame that Copenhagen Arena won´t be finished until autumn 2015. That would have been the perfect place. But since it is not I hope it is held in Herning. The stadium where it was held in 2001 is too big.

Too big? What nonsense. Bigger is usually better at Eurovision. Small arenas are not good.

LalehForWD

Danish host? Interesting subject indeed despite limited (to say the least) insight. :D
A standupper? Or that's maybe too much Malmö?

Magizian

I have a certain weakness for Louise Wolff. She has hosted DMGP before, and is a very well-known presenter in Denmark.

28933627-5f6cd70990b1414360a05eea66306dd7.jpeg

I can't believe that she's only 20. Pretty girl, though. Anyway the moment i heard this song for the first time i somehow knew that she's gonna be a winner. It was very obvious in some kinda way but i liked these celtic parts in it. They take you somewhere far away over the 7 mountains and 7 rivers. Like in the fantasy movie:)

Terence

VIDEO Se Emmelies officielle musikvideo til Only Teardrops

Preview video released!

(a) It's more or less 'Euphoria' part 2.
(b) It's boring - I hate these X-Factor type videos: [artist in a scene] + [scenes backstage, black & white] (repeat for 3 minutes)
(c) Why now? A month over and the song isn't doing THAT well in the charts to keep some kind of momentum!

Of course, a song by Emmelie de Forest, the video is shot in a ... forest :lol:

evija87

Why did I know it's going to be in the forest? Why?
Are Emmellie and her team that limited with ideas?
I'm highly dissapointed...

Yamarus

The Nordics sure love showing off their forests...

I find it as underwhelming as Euphoria's music video... :?

Impressive

Banned
I would be glad if official video was about something. Even Emmelie De Forest's Eurovision adventure's short summary in 3 minutes would be better than meanless screens and acts.

12Points

LOL the song is very overrated and i can't believe this is the winner [cough] generic [cough] :lol:

Top Bottom