10 6.9%

15 10.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Czech-Republic-scaled.jpg

crashworld

Veteran
While it's refreshing to hear music of such genre in the competition, but I am not feeling the song at all because it is just not the music I Iisten to. Giving it a 1.

Uto

Veteran
tbh looking at the competition this is easily qualifying
he was already qualifying before but this is almost secured
It's hard to qualify with hip-hop so the idea that this would qualify anyway is something I can't subscribe to. Things are looking good for him though, there are entries that are just going to be weak in crowded genres and he should be beating those easily.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
It's hard to qualify with hip-hop so the idea that this would qualify anyway is something I can't subscribe to. Things are looking good for him though, there are entries that are just going to be weak in crowded genres and he should be beating those easily.
this is not hip hop though?

it's different but not too different to the point that it will scare the voters
it's one of the few uptempo in a half of ballads
it's well sung
he performs well
:cz: got the staging right in the past two years so it's likely that they will get it right again
the song is being revamped and it seems that it will become more ethnic and uptempo
it's gonna do well with the televote (even if it's not the eurofans but the casuals instead)

Uto

Veteran
this is not hip hop though?
Where I’m from this would comfortably be described as contemporary hip-hop. If you disagree that’s fine, but the gist of it is that this song lacks strong vocal melodies which is a hard sell usually.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Where I’m from this would comfortably be described as contemporary hip-hop. If you disagree that’s fine, but the gist of it is that this song lacks strong vocal melodies which is a hard sell usually.
i can't see it being called hip hop here.

i don't this is gonna be hard to sell to the public. probably gonna be to the juries (maybe even due to the reason you stated, lack of vocal melody), but hey it's not like there have never been qualifiers who were pretty high with the public and somewhat low with the juries.

Realest

I dont get why this Song is in the Bottom Third in nearly all Top24 Videos Ive watched. I thought this has Fanfavourite-Potential.

Miloutchi

I dont get why this Song is in the Bottom Third in nearly all Top24 Videos Ive watched. I thought this has Fanfavourite-Potential.

It is still in my top5 and I was never a huge fan to begin with. I don’t get it either.

HayashiM

Veteran
With the SF2 shaping up to be very strong I think this could definitely struggle to qualify.

It's not impossible, but I still believe in Ben's stage presence. The melody is one of the flatter ones for sure, but once Benny hits his live A game, he makes the audience eat out of his hand.

The rewamp shall make or break this.

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Most of them are Eurovision fans, like actual Eurovision-Eurovision fans. They tend to not really like hip-hop all that much and are suckers for melodies.

Realest

Semi2 already has lots of safe/likely Nonqualifiers (:lv::fi::pl::pt::ge::am:)

Top Bottom