9 6.3%

10 6.9%

15 10.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Czech-Republic-scaled.jpg

FRFanESC

Taking into account the future revamp (that will make the beginning of the song slower to make it even more percussive for the rest of the song) + the stagings that Czech Republic usually does, I think it will surprise everyone, the left part result is on the way for Czech Republic, probably even the top 10, actually.

AliceEsc

Great live performance. Gave it a 6 but upgrading it to 7, till revamp is out and then reevaluate.

ZoboCamel

Just realised I haven't commented here yet - but I guess I kinda like it? The song does kind of feel flat to me, and doesn't grow nearly as much as I'd like it to... but it definitely stands out, and has plenty of potential depending on where they go with the revamp. :5: points for now, but with lots of room to move going forward.

nofuxCZ

Well, I am glad Ben probably proved to most people now why he's one of the most popular singers in the country.
I think it's clear to everyone he's not the greatest live singer (even then it's not a disaster), but he makes up for it more than generously everywhere else.

I had no doubts about his stage presence, being one of the most popular singers in the country with 10+ years of big stage experience, ambitious and perfectionist mindset, it simply has to show somewhere. With the announced revamp which promises a slower start and more of a buildup, I am now 100% confident we have made the right choice, once again, despite the ESC fandom not agreeing at the beginning, like in the last year and partially in the year before as well.
We should repay Ukraine these big favours they made to us in the last 3 years.
I am really excited for this year's ESC now and I have a feeling this will be good for ESC in CZ, given Ben's massive popularity. I really hope he can bring more viewers to ESC who will stick in the coming years as well.

For me, with that performance, the song worked even before the revamp. It will be much better after the revamp.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Just listened to yesterday's night live, I must say it grew on me ! Even if we didn't get the real staging, :cz: know how to lift up a song with their live version. I'm liking the beat more and more, it makes me want to dance. I'll give a 6 or 7

Last edited:

valenzbar

The first impression was bad. They had very good songs this year, with huge potential, and the voting system ruined everything.

After a few listens, the song became actually enjoyable. It's nice to have a song this fresh and different at the festival. Not a winner of course but it's decent effort.

I've upraded it to 6.

dezbee2008

I actually like this song, though I'm surprised it was picked for the contest since there are better songs (Elis Mraz, anyone?). I enjoyed it tho. It's a 7 from me

Uto

Veteran
I feel i need to upgrade after the live performace!
Same here. Still think it's a weak song, but the man has a natural stage presence that works wonderfully well with it and there is no way it's going to fall flat on any stage.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
You have no idea what race I am, so you're just assigning things you don't like to race which is the definition of being a racist.
you can be racist in any race lkdklklkladskladlksdajkldasljads

you can do something better than being overly defensive such as stream this amazing medley

Top Bottom