13 5.7%

13 5.7%

61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Both me and my 9-year-old daughter were singing "Mama kupila traktora" as I walked her to the school bus this morning. Kids are great!

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 I'm not a kid and I do it every morning walking to work 🤣🤣

So, Mały Podły Psychopata has arrived to Połska!

Lisemine

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 I'm not a kid and I do it every morning walking to work 🤣🤣

So, Mały Podły Psychopata has arrived to Połska!

I hope they're saving energies for Madrid's preparty too. Anyway, watching them on streaming today!

Let3 on red carpet in their Red Army military attire with Croatian flags. Croatian right-wing on ICU. 🤣

Delirium tremens for Mama ŠČ in Poland 🤣🤣🤣

So...

And we know who was "the peeker", Mrle today for Morning Gazette:

"It was phenomenal. I peeked behind a curtain for a brief moment and they all cheered. We've got ovations, they knew all the lyrics".

He also added that they have been completely overwhelmed with audience reception as this was for them completely new setting for which they were afraid they did not belong to.

Go through Wiwi's videos from Israel Calling Green Carpet.

The only ones who were welcomed with cheers and people sang their song, had fans wearing their memorabilia, were - Let 3.

"They promote dictators", "Noone will get it", "They should be disqualified for warmongering" - How will ESC's "politically correct" bubble survive that of all exactly Israelis love this! 😆😆😆😆😆

Israel singing Mama kupila traktora

Btw, when you send someone smart on ESC - look at his hand gestures on second chorus, he imitates infamous Hitler's point finger gestures so that people who hear the song in a foreign language for 1st time understand who's the psychopath here.

After that, he imitates famous Stalin's raised/closed fist trademark.

I absolutely adore them. Their music is about brain and character, not music as it is or as it should be.

SpiritofKeiino

I can't decide it if it's qualifying. I was pretty sure it was a NQ up until recently, but now I'm not so sure.

Top Bottom