61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HarryUK

Veteran
My friend from Dalmatia is mortified by this song/entry but it's been stuck in her head for weeks :ROFLMAO:

gigi_copp3

My friend from Dalmatia is mortified by this song/entry but it's been stuck in her head for weeks :ROFLMAO:
"this won't qualify/this won't landslide the televote in the final".
Despite I pratically hate it, I have to admit that it will be stuck in everyone's head for a lot.

Lisemine

The fact that video has a credit: "TRACTOR - Husqvarna Croatia" 🤣🤣🤣

Zakharova dancing while Ukraine is on fire

UtVtRI.gif

Voyna Njet!

BGuUOs.gif

EDIT Label's upload has English subtitles, Eurovision's channel has Croatian subtitles 😁😁😁
I need more information like this, GIFs included :love::love::love:

HarryUK

Veteran
I may be in Split & Zadar in September so I’ll try the SČ out on poor, unsuspecting locals and gauge reaction :LOL:

I may be in Split & Zadar in September so I’ll try the SČ out on poor, unsuspecting locals and gauge reaction

Ahahaha, a foreigner ŠČing locals in Zadar, they gonna marry you off somewhere there. 🤣

Have you ever been there thus far? If you need any advice send a PM.

This song is sooooo underrated! It has an anti-war message, an iconic staging, funny performers... It's different and criticizes something that is definitely wrong.

Hope Croatia qualifies, this is the only thing I want this year.

Yesterday I saw DW's documentary from Mariupol and testimonies of the refugees, a mother whose son died in her arms after a missile hit their house and couldn't even burry him as the house was caught on fire. I saw corridor in the hospital where they had to keep dead children they couldn't burry, the morgue was full.

For me the only important message on this ESC is also a big diss message to the psychopaths who did this and their mamas who are proud of them and their "Great Motherland". 🤬

Last edited:

HarryUK

Veteran
Ahahaha, a foreigner ŠČing locals in Zadar, they gonna marry you off somewhere there. 🤣

Have you ever been there thus far? If you need any advice send a PM.

Yesterday I saw DW's documentary from Mariupol and testimonies of the refugees, a mother whose son died in her arms after a missile hit their house and couldn't even burry him as the house was caught on fire. I saw corridor in the hospital where they had to keep dead children they couldn't burry, the morgue was full.

For me the only important message on this ESC is also a big FU message to the psychopaths who did this and their mamas who are proud of them and their "Great Motherland". 🤬
I have a friend in Split; we've holidayed in Split, Zagreb, Zadar & Pula over the years! I love it there

I have a friend in Split; we've holidayed in Split, Zagreb, Zadar & Pula over the years! I love it there

Aaaaw, you're already a local here! Personally I like Split the most, because it's a resort, a party scene, an urban setting, and a cultural or historical spot all at once. Plus is well connected to the islands.

Why don't you visit Bosnia and Herzegovina once as well? From Split to Mostar it's like 2 hours drive, most of the road is highway, and Mostar is like some Disney scenery really. In its surroundings there are also a few fortifications from medieval Bosnia and Ottoman Empire. You can also swim there in selected areas on Neretva bank where the river is not that cold. Day or two tops there is quite enough though. Since you're coming September, last week of August every year you can also see this in Mostar.

Sarajevo is a much bigger city in fact, but quite farther and isolated. So a drop-off from Split is not an option.

This year's Croatian ESC postcard has already been shot in Rijeka (Fiume) where Let3 come from. The city is considered a Croatian "see" of alternative rock.

It has interesting architecture from old Habsburg times, typical Austrian, then Italian from the time of facist occupation (actually, the Italian who ran the city back then was infatuated by art, originally an Italian noble), and then there are parts of the city with typical Yugoslav communist architecture. There's also an old fortress dating back to 799.

It's not as beautiful as Split, but it's filled with various more modern or alternative clubs and pubs. So people love it for the atmosphere.

Rijeka, not Helsinki haha

rijeka-vodic.jpg

005-Kapucinska-crkva-667x500.jpg

1600px-Korz%C3%B31_Rijeka.JPG

Trsat castle with its Harry Potter basilics haha, the see of Croatian noblemen Zrinski-Frankopans, beheaded and burried in Vienna for revolt against Austrian Emperor 😁

Trsatska_gradina-4-1200x800.jpg

Lisemine

This year's Croatian ESC postcard has already been shot in Rijeka (Fiume) where Let3 come from. The city is considered a Croatian "see" of alternative rock.

Every single time I read "Rijeka" I think on Zoran singing Način života and my heart goes boom xheart

I'm thinking about visiting Croatia in the near future to attend any Let 3 concert, but it scares me a bit because of the difference of languages, as I only speak English and Spanish xthink

HarryUK

Veteran
Aaaaw, you're already a local here! Personally I like Split the most, because it's a resort, a party scene, an urban setting, and a cultural or historical spot all at once. Plus is well connected to the islands.

Why don't you visit Bosnia and Herzegovina once as well? From Split to Mostar it's like 2 hours drive, most of the road is highway, and Mostar is like some Disney scenery really. In its surroundings there are also a few fortifications from medieval Bosnia and Ottoman Empire. You can also swim there in selected areas on Neretva bank where the river is not that cold. Day or two tops there is quite enough though. Since you're coming September, last week of August every year you can also see this in Mostar.

Sarajevo is a much bigger city in fact, but quite farther and isolated. So a drop-off from Split is not an option.

It has interesting architecture from old Habsburg times, typical Austrian, then Italian from the time of facist occupation (actually, the Italian who ran the city back then was infatuated by art, originally an Italian noble), and then there are parts of the city with typical Yugoslav communist architecture. There's also an old fortress dating back to 799.

It's not as beautiful as Split, but it's filled with various more modern or alternative clubs and pubs. So people love it for the atmosphere.

Rijeka, not Helsinki haha

rijeka-vodic.jpg

005-Kapucinska-crkva-667x500.jpg

1600px-Korz%C3%B31_Rijeka.JPG

Trsat castle with its Harry Potter basilics haha, the see of Croatian noblemen Zrinski-Frankopans, beheaded and burried in Vienna for revolt against Austrian Emperor 😁

Trsatska_gradina-4-1200x800.jpg
Both Bosnia and Serbia are on my list of countries to visit soon!!

Top Bottom