13 5.7%

13 5.7%

61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Blundells Supper Club in Liverpool are hosting Let 3 on Wednesday 10th May with meet and greets!!! I am beyond tempted to go

Please please! You can approach them and talk, Dražen Baljak, the guitarist, is English teacher. You can communicate easily.

He's also hot. 😁🥰

IMG-20211217-WA0004-1024x632.jpg

So, Maxxie doing her thing perfectly, in love...

Let 3 is confirmed for Spain Pre-Party as well as London.

Some highlights from Let 3 Bravo interview re: Dora and Eurovision

1. Dora's production decision to leave them with 2 bottles of wine while waiting to perform at 16th place wasn't smart 🤣

2. They did work a lot for their performance at Dora, thought through all the details music and staging wise, wanted to win, and really look forward to Eurovision. They don't consider themselves being less punk or rock because of that as whatever they do they are always themselves.

3. They are planners in everything - from music and production to staging. Younger musicians don't do that in their view, in spite of having far more digital opportunities to express themselves compared to what they had had when they were young, and they think that lack of planning is the main reason why young musicians come across as dispensible goods today.

No new info re: Liverpool staging or anything Eurovision related.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
So, Circus Mircus are representing Croatia this year. Good for them. Croatia has one of the worst qualification streaks, and apparently that's about to end this year. Good luck but don't rely on my vote. This song is too messy and anxiety-inducing for me.
Since I don't enjoy it at all, I only give 0 points and one extra point for wishing them well.

Fluke

Does nobody else think this could win? Conchita wasn't a favorite until the rehearsals began. I think this might make a similar journey.

Does nobody else think this could win? Conchita wasn't a favorite until the rehearsals began. I think this might make a similar journey.

I'll be happy if I see Croatia coming out of that strong semifinal 1 (though there are entries that objectively speaking are so meeh that really don't deserve to be performed even at a local shopping mall).

It is by far the most talked Croatian entry in years, it's already in top streams in Polish and Serbian charts.

But it will be as divisive to average viewer as it is to us.

Some will love it, some won't get it, some will hate it.

I'm satisfied if it qualifies, as for me the most important thing is for them to get an opportunity to present their act and message to whole Europe on Grand Final stage.

Brutalero

So, Circus Mircus are representing Croatia this year. Good for them. Croatia has one of the worst qualification streaks, and apparently that's about to end this year. Good luck but don't rely on my vote. This song is too messy and anxiety-inducing for me.
Since I don't enjoy it at all, I only give 0 points and one extra point for wishing them well.
No correlation to Circus Mircus

Lisemine

Hopefully our tractors won't get booed as Piqued Jacks yesterday in Barcelona. 🙃

That was so despicable, you have to be very ashamed to boo a group in a concert (not even a voting preselection...). It's a great lack of respect and I've being commenting it with different people in a Spanish forum. I can't believe what part of the public did to Piqued Jacks.

I'm totally sure this is going to happen again at Madrid's preparty. People are uncivilized. But anyway I will be there too, singing loud, shouting, sending love, laughing and giving support to them as they deserve. I will even be dressed as they are.

I feel shame about how much disrespectful people can be in my country.

@Lisemine I've been to Madrid several times and I loved the people there, I somehow hope this time it will be different.

Let 3, better say Mrle, thanking and sending all his love to the "Bubble" and YT reviewers with a collage of their disgusted / amazed facial expressions. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guys from EurovisionHub, ahahahahahahha

Top Bottom