7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
Really? Karan has been disqualified? Pitty, but we still have Indira, colonia, Giuliano and Bojan. I hope its gonna be Bojan. xpray

Ohh, wait. There is no Giuliano either? That means it's between Indira, colonia and Bojan. Please let it be Bojan. xpray

Yazy

I´m not too optimistic about the line up, but I´m interested to hear the songs. They better release them before the show this time.

I only wish that they swap out one of the current competing acts for Marcela and her song, or better yet, make it so that 17 instead of 16 songs compete.

Mrm

Veteran
I´m not too optimistic about the line up, but I´m interested to hear the songs. They better release them before the show this time.

I only wish that they swap out one of the current competing acts for Marcela and her song, or better yet, make it so that 17 instead of 16 songs compete.

I have a feeling Zdenka Kovacicek will slay us! xheat

kopachka

Honestly, I see no one special on that list. I guess I would be super excited if Singrlice made it, but they are only on the reserve list. :( Anyway, I am hoping for nice attempts from Aklea Neon, Zdenka, Lorena and Elis. And Mia hopefully.

siebel

This guy just said on the Voice of Croatia that he wants to represent Croatia on Eurovision, thats his biggest dream and if he try hard and give his best he can go to Eurovosion .. i am just sad because HRT cutted that part in this video :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
Is that son of Vedrana Rudan? :lol:

choda

Man, i like the voice. So many talented performers. I imagine some of them et esc. Special impression was given to me by Daria Ramljak. Whou, i got goosebumps. That guy Filip, was also good. Also Mia, Tea, Flor, Eni... What a competition. The best music format, to date.
Btw, napred tim Massimo :D

Mrm

Veteran
Man, i like the voice. So many talented performers. I imagine some of them et esc. Special impression was given to me by Daria Ramljak. Whou, i got goosebumps. That guy Filip, was also good. Also Mia, Tea, Flor, Eni... What a competition. The best music format, to date.
Btw, napred tim Massimo :D

No Daria Kinzer? meeeeh.. xbeee

ImKtPq.gif

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Mia Negovetić's song is uptempo, a pop banger :eek: and apparently Denniz Jam, Linnea Deb (Sweden 2015 co-author) and Anderz Wrethow (Cyprus 2018 co-author) contacted her by themselves

Hard to say how this could sound, I expected a ballad from her hmmm

I think it will probably be between Mia Negovetić, Lorena Bućan (Tower of Babylon from last Dora) and Damir Kedžo for going to Eurovision

Yazy

Mia Negovetić's song is uptempo, a pop banger :eek: and apparently Denniz Jam, Linnea Deb (Sweden 2015 co-author) and Anderz Wrethow (Cyprus 2018 co-author) contacted her by themselves

I think it will probably be between Mia Negovetić, Lorena Bućan (Tower of Babylon from last Dora) and Damir Kedžo for going to Eurovision
If Mia´s victory is certain I won´t complain, as long as the song sounds competent. I just hope its not gonna sound like "Don´t give up" from Beta Sudar, that song was super basic.
I also hope that Lorena´s song will be equally as good as ToB, or even better, because I don´t want that typical scenario where a runner up from last year ends up winning but with weaker song.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

xheat this is a positive sign. Even the songwriter line up is encouraging. I hope it lives up to the expectations.

Now lets hope there isn't any last minute Jacques Houdek wildcard

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
@AshleyWright Apparently there is no Jacques
@Yazy I am 95% sure Mia Negovetić will be in TOP3 in televoting, maybe even the winner in televoting, I am assuming she has some song in Margaret style if her song is really uptempo

Also:
  • They received 181 songs, 15 more than the last year :D
  • Looks like the author of Aklea Neon's song is Klaada who is psychedelic music producer, this could be something different hmm
  • Apparently organization and stage this year will be completely different, I really hope that it will be better than the last year

Top Bottom