11 9.7%

7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

Alaska49

The mention of Dino Jelusić has led me to his Wikipedia page, which begged a question for me: do TSO make ANY non-Christmas music? Or do they just haul their arses out of bed for the month of December then do nothing 11 months of the year?

TSO vocalists do have a great track record for me at Eurovision; I love me some "I Stand."
mariah carey has influenced an entire lifestyle for a lot of bands and artists. legends only.

also, the information that gabi has also worked in the TSO has strengthened my dino jelusic suggestion/wish. i love i stand. SEND HIM SEND HIM SEND HIM.

Mainshow

Veteran
Croatia usually announces its participation quite late (around September).
We don't know what's going to happen but the broadcaster simply didn't give an answer...its too early

tuorem

It's a ploy from HRT so that Jacques Houdek won't have time to get ready before the submission deadline when they officially announce their participation. They're cunning. xqueenbitch

SaladBreak

It's a ploy from HRT so that Jacques Houdek won't have time to get ready before the submission deadline when they officially announce their participation. They're cunning. xqueenbitch

It's more likely that he's already been there and convinced the wall in HRT building responsible for Eurovision to have another try :lol:

tuorem

It's more likely that he's already been there and convinced the wall in HRT building responsible for Eurovision to have another try :lol:

Why did you have to give me a reality check? :(:mrgreen: I came here peacefully and unarmed, trying to raise the Croatians' morale. :p

Please someone make Croatia great again! You guys seem to have disappeared from the Eurovision map over the last two years in that you were considered "dead on arrival". It has to change.

Do you think Dora will be back next year?

SaladBreak

Why did you have to give me a reality check? :(:mrgreen: I came here peacefully and unarmed, trying to raise the Croatians' morale. :p

Please someone make Croatia great again! You guys seem to have disappeared from the Eurovision map over the last two years in that you were considered "dead on arrival". It has to change.

Do you think Dora will be back next year?

I mean, it would be hilarious if they made all that campaign here in :hr: about the big return of Dora this year, only to pretend like nothing happened next year.
But apparently The Voice is scheduled to end in February, so they might use that instead. Let’s hope Jacques won’t be in its jury again. :lol:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
and that Croatia will be out in the semifinals.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
and that Croatia will be out in the semifinals.

hVGyYdy.png

+11111111, Portugal is quite a sure non-qualifier at the moment

Keeping this for the records

i was looking for something else and then

the universe literally bended itself backwards to make portugal win just so a shade thrown at gianlucatomoe would be warranted and justified.

you have your instructions for 2018, europe.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
If they announce Dora and everything a bit earlier, we may have a chance to see some more famous singers :D

For Dora date, my guess is it will be the week after The Voice final, so most likely 29th February

Hele.

So it´s basically confirmed that :hr: is in??:p

I guess so!
Actually, HRT announced it is autumn program scheme. It was special event, even Severina (2006 representative) has been special guest and had performances. When it was word about music program they told they have prepared 3 shows: The Voice, Singing with the stars and Dora 2020 - selection for esc representative! xheart xcheer
So, they already plan Dora and via this way chose Croatian representative so that means Croatia is in! xheart xcheer

ESC94

@Hele:

That´s great!! I have to admit that Croatia used to be one of my favourite countries in the contest, especially their entries of 1998 and 1999 were wonderful!! Their last attempts on the other side were pretty bad, Roko this year was my personal low point.

Hopefully they´ll finde a way back to their glory days, I´m crossing my fingers from Germany!!

ESC94

@Hele:

That´s great!! I have to admit that Croatia used to be one of my favourite countries in the contest, especially their entries of 1998 and 1999 were wonderful!! Their last attempt on the other side were pretty bad, Roko this year was my personal low point.

Hopefully they´ll find a way back to their glorious days, I´m crossing my fingers from Germany!!

r3gg13

I guess so!
Actually, HRT announced it is autumn program scheme. It was special event, even Severina (2006 representative) has been special guest and had performances. When it was word about music program they told they have prepared 3 shows: The Voice, Singing with the stars and Dora 2020 - selection for esc representative! xheart xcheer
So, they already plan Dora and via this way chose Croatian representative so that means Croatia is in! xheart xcheer

Any word yet on who might be interested in writing/performing songs for Dora this year? This is so exciting xbow

MalagaToledo

Banned
I was looking for this song for a long time. It would have been good if they had represented cro. They placed 2bd behind feminnem. Tbh this was much more professional entry of feminnem than back in 2005.

https://youtu.be/MO9EwLeF72s

Top Bottom