7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

EscGeek

Veteran
Hot and talented superstar Lidija Bačić shot another music video in Ljubljana. And Nika Zorjan made an appearancexheatxlove

ESC94

Hopefully something better than this super cheesy entry in 2019. Is still shudder when I think about hat "song". xdown

PamSwynford

https://eurosong.hr/objavljen-natjecaj-za-doru-2020/
The tender for Dora 2020 is open. Basically, nothing has changed since last year, until 15th December the submission perion is open, artists that were chosen have time until 15th January to give HRT a karaoke version (it's early in the morning and my brain needs coffee) and a stage plan, and Dora 2020 will be somewhere in February, unless HRT decides the opposite.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
RIP robbed entries Tower of Babylon and Brutalero.

Keep Jacques Houdek away PLEASE.

opinionsigotem

I hope they release the songs ahead of the final this time so they can get a proper gauge of fan opinion and rig accordingly as all NFs should

Alaska49

also if luka nizetic tries again someone please make sure he learned his lesson in staging detention because he RUINED brutalero and i still haven't recovered

Mrm

Veteran
This is really good! xbow

Why she didn't wait with this and try at DORA?

Loindici

Veteran
This is really good! xbow

Why she didn't wait with this and try at DORA?

... or maybe she will? Technically her participation is still unknown.

Loindici

Veteran
With the new HoD Ursula Tolj on board, what can she contribute? Would we see less Houdek?

SaladBreak

With the new HoD Ursula Tolj on board, what can she contribute? Would we see less Houdek?

Unlike previous HoDs, she is actually a Eurovision fan so it’s an improvement.
I think we are safe from Jacques for this year, but you always have to be prepared...

MalagaToledo

Banned
Whattttttt? There is a chance that Indira, colonia, Karan or Giuliano might represent Croatia next year. Are u kidding me. :) ohoho, Croatia is aiming high. It could be their best result in a long time.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Applied for Dora 2020:
- Branimir Mihaljević as author (he wrote Lako Je Sve & Crazy and he wrote Luka NIžetić - Brutalero on Dora 2019 which was one of the fans' favourites) applied 3 songs -> one song is for Indira (ex singer of Colonia), one is for Zdenka Kovačićek (which he wrote with his father Mario Mihaljević) and one is for Cecilija
- Indira's song is written with international authors, it is much higher-lever than Brutalero and one of the authors wrote one of the recent Eurovision winner songs
- Mia Negovetić (winner of Zvijezdice -> same talent show where Croatia 2019 artist came from) applied with the song who wrote Denniz Jam, Linnea Deb (Sweden 2015 co-author) and Anderz Wrethow (Cyprus 2018 co-author)
- Giuliano
- Neno Belan - possibly only as author
- Darko Bakić from Buđenje wrote a song for DJ Lorenzo
- Vatra
- Goran Karan with a song called My Legacy is Love
- Damir Kedžo
- Lorena Bućan (Tower of Babylon from Dora 2019 - another one of the fans'' favourites) - written by Ivan Huljić (son of Tonči Huljić) and she will sing it in English
- Anezi - song written by Boris Đurđević (Colonia songwriter and Croatia 2011 author - Celebrate)
- Colonia with new singer Ivana Lovrić – song is in Croatian and Boris Đurđević said:, “song is on top-level and something even Eurovision winners wouldn't be ashamed of”
- Antonija Dora Pleško
- Neno Ninčević as producer of Dino Petrić's song (The Voice participant) and he also wrote a song for Cecilija together with Branimir Mihaljević
- Elis Lovrić (from Dora 2019)

Kraljevi Ulice didn't apply, I also think we won't see Ema Gagro this time because she gave birth to a baby

Apparently we will get the list of participants today :eek:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Yeah, but Indira isn't lead singer anymore. She decided to persue a solo career. It will be a clash between old teammates.

AlekS

Veteran
Boris Đurđević said:, “song is on top-level and something even Eurovision winners wouldn't be ashamed of”
Reminds me the Czech Head of delegation hype last winter. We all know how it ended. But I'm still gonna hope & wait patiently until Croatia will finally decide to step up their game.
Out of all names my faves would be Indira or Colonia.

Top Bottom