24 8.1%

13 4.4%

17 5.7%

24 8.1%

15 5.0%

31 10.4%

• Total voters

evija87

It's the press, they are almost always like that. In Poland there was a massive attack on Isis Gee, which was shameful and because of the level (below 0) of those personal attacks on her back then and then she turned out to be our last finalist, aside from the fact she did good job. I wonder how they feel now, but probably no shame. Nina can't care what the press write, they have their private business especially journals, tabloids, have need to be "loud" with pictures, titles. Hope she will focus on positives: that she did tried her best, that fans support her, that thanks to ESC she got new fans all over Europe. Every year there are songs that are favourites/liked by many but fail to reach the final although they represented their country with dignity. It reminds us it's still a competition and some of them will be missing on the big night unfortunetaly. But song is for us to stay! :D

Miax456x

Yeah,and for me,this song is special and we all now what is important to pass... Eurovision now is not the same like before,it's sometimes such a shame. And she will record that song with famous singer from Azerbaijan and that make me proud,she's such a wonderful person and she doesn't need this 'show' to make us see her talent.

94ayd

The performance was quite nice, though the song itself still remains a bit weak and coupled with the fact it was after :sl:, the chances of qualification were really slim. I'm a bit torn on the issue with the dress, I did like it but also expected something else to come out under it.

GRE

From the first moment i heard this song i felt that will not qualify.When i saw the draw position,i was almost sure.
Please Croatia,Europe dont need Pop ballads like this and 2010 entry.
Come back again with amazing songs like 2008 & 2009 (voted fot both of them)

A-lister

Veteran
^
Wow, I wouldn't personally use them as "good" examples of Croatian entries.

I want something like "Marija Magdalena" or "Moja Stikla" again.

Next year: Jelena Rozga all the way!

However Nina's failure probably means a withdrawal or some talent show amateurs selection :(

VedatiNet

From the beginning I knew that this song wont qualify. Song was not bad but nothing special.Anyway It was far better than Lithuania

LakZaNokte

^
However Nina's failure probably means a withdrawal or some talent show amateurs selection :(
nobody here is talking about withdrawal and I really hope it won't happen. yeah, we are on the down side at the moment, but, you know...whatever. esc is one of those things where it really is important just to be there (just imagined how it would be if my country doesn't participate) :D

dezbee2008

It's always sad when a country doesn't qualify. Croatia was fighting for one of the last 3 places on my predictions list, and the song grew on me, but good try, Croatia. Good luck next year

Bojan

Never give up, should be HRT's moto!
look at us! 5 years without a final, and this year Kaliopi finally broke the curse!

BGN

I voted for Nina. Her song was really good and deserved to be in the final.
But...welcome to bulgarian saddo club, Croatia :D You must accept this with smile...

rajo

Nina should have kept the song in the NF version, also with the staging and backdrop. Her eurovision effort was too dramatic, too gloomy and I didnt like lighning bolts.

I think she screwed up with what could have been so classy :cry:

Hele.

In the end Nina missed final for just 3 points (12th place in SF)! If it was just more effective dress, part in recap, choreography...everything! :( :lol: Oh well, hope for better luck (and song) next year!
But 39 of 42 points were from ex-Yu countries! xdoh

Hele.

If it was only by juries, Nina would qualified as she finished 7th by jury votes. But with only 14th place in televote she couldn't qualify for final. :(

rajo

Nina's song is great on mp3, but she really screwed up live. The performance was way too dramatic and gloomy, all this lightning bolts, her edgy moves. She did so much better in the National final with the white dress, the bright backdrop and here sublime gestures.

daniels1000

If it was only by juries, Nina would qualified as she finished 7th by jury votes. But with only 14th place in televote she couldn't qualify for final. :(

Yes,so saaaad,but at least somebody like our song :) . It was expected imo.

Top Bottom