24 8.1%

13 4.4%

17 5.7%

24 8.1%

15 5.0%

31 10.4%

• Total voters

Miax456x

I'm so so so sad for Nina. Now all journalists will talk about that and talk bad about her. Nina,we love you,don't forget it,with or without final! People,don't be rude,she doesn't deserve it because she really gave all that she can...

A-lister

Veteran
I feel sad for Croatia :( This was in my top. 10 and Nina did a good job :(

croboy82

i'm sad but not too surprised :(

she was good and i'm proud of her :) she should know that and not be too sad. it's a game in the end.

Interrail

Sad but not surprised. I voted for Nina too, but only because it's Nina (I simply LOVE Nina Badric), voted only because of her (wonderful personality), song wasn't one of my favorite, tbh. Still I think Croatia deserved final more then Bosnia or Lithuania for example:((((((

Tinchey

I really can't say I'm sad we didn't make it to the final. It was expected. But she did great, I enjoyed her preformance. :D

Grinch

I don't like Nebo but Nina's performance was great. Also male dancers, theme, backdrop, lights... everything was so impressive and cool.

Scooby

I'm very sad, especially for Nina, but honestly choreography totally destroy everything

A-lister

Veteran
I'm very sad, especially for Nina, but honestly choreography totally destroy everything

Totally disagree, the performance was good but I don't think the song has mass-appeal, it needs time to grow on you. I remember I wasn't a big fan of it at first, but then eventually grew into my top. 10 this year where it still stays, regardless of the non-qualification or performance.

evija87

I'm not sure about the importance of the choreography here but on the other hand...From slow/er songs Ott and Maya made it. Very simple performances. Just one person on stage, all focused on them and their delivery of the song and emotion. I don't know...maybe it was distracting from the song and Nina, maybe the Dora performance could work maybe not, we can only wonder now... after the fact.
It's a pity Croatia is third year in a row without a final... last year - OK it was for deserved nonqualier, but Lako je sve and Nebo was IMO good enough to be in the finals...

handeyener

What happened????. This song is great, it grows to you as time goes by, while other craps that are at the final i will forget em as soon as the festival ends. Nina is an amazing singer, one of the best at the contest!!!!. She did her best even though we saw coming that 2 balkans countries where at risk of not qualifying.
Hope that the croatian press dont critizice her performance.

evija87

You have a point, songs like Malta or Ukraine, Norway are easy, catchy not really demanding strong attention. It's why they probably do well on actual night. It's why Moldova is in the final and Finland not. I don't have anything against those songs. I like be my guest more than our euro2012 song but it's true that those light songs are getting massive appeal. Like I said I don't want to criticize them because some are real fun too, just an observation.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
My Mum and I were watching this expecting something to happen with the dress. The part on her hand looked like a pillow, the white wires behind her back were screaming to be pulled for something then to erupt from her dress but nothing happened.. we were like "ok, that was it?":?

It's a pleasent song and Nina has a wonderful husky voice but this is one of those pleasent songs that was always destined to go nowhere sadly. It's a shame as it's more deserving than a couple of the songs that passed tonight. Then again there were other songs that didnt pass that were even more deserving. It's just been that strong a year.

aletem

I'm sad too, since this song is in my top10! :( I was sad last year with "Celebrate" not qualifying and I am sad now with "Nebo". Seeing the rehearsals, they weren't good. However, this performance was great and I really liked it. The background worked really well for her. :) For what it worths, I love it! :D

PeterLPZ

I´m so sorry about the result. I called for this song and it was much better than Lithuania, Ukraine or Macedonia. But who knows, what are the reasons for this. I hope for next year.

Miax456x

I'm upset. All croatian magazines comment about her bad. What they think how does she feel? Her song is 80 times better than a half that are now in final. I read too that she's disappointed and that others like Loreen or Filipa are sad because she doesn't pass. But it's okay,song 'Carobno jutro' is so popular no matter it wasn't in the ESC:)

Top Bottom