Contact us

BUONASERA ITALIA, AMORE MIO ❤ WV 180: SANTI FRANCESI - Signorino

chontono

Of course, I don´t know when but I´ll switch. Is Poland available, then? I like that music scene a lot. Would you recommend me to get that country? (is it yours, btw?)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Oh, don't leave the Italian jury, please! I don't like people moving to other juries from so soon! The game will lose its character if this happens all the time! I prefer permanent, or long time juries!! :D

daniels1000

Of course, I don´t know when but I´ll switch. Is Poland available, then? I like that music scene a lot. Would you recommend me to get that country? (is it yours, btw?)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!Don't do it xpray xpray xpray stay in :it: xpray

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Oh, don't leave the Italian jury, please! I don't like people moving to other juries from so soon! The game will lose its character if this happens all the time! I prefer permanent, or long time juries!! :D

I totally agree. If all will switch jury in WV will big mess xcrazy and i don't want to lose Italia

chontono

My God, what a mess!! Ok, then, I´ll stay here for six editions at least, but I´m sure after that many people would like to try the country ;), and of course anyone can join me!
And yes, after some time, I really want to change because there are other things I want to share with you, except you accept a Polish singer, for instance, from Italy, hehe.

AdelAdel

Nobody took it yet, so you're free to take it yourself. As for the recommendation... if you plan sending songs from the late 00s or 10s, then a big NO, but if you plan sending songs from 80s, 90s, early 00s, then yes, I would recommend.

Little

Nathalie's song from WV1 was so much better, it was a magical ballad! Not a fan of Marco Mengoni at all, but anyway!
And it doesn't sound exaggerating,song is just amazing and magical,and beautifuuuuuuuuuuuul! Thank you so much for sharing that song with me!
I agree with you!! Marco's song is good too, but Nathalie's one is very very very SPECIAL... one of my favourite of ever...
Good luck for the final!!

Little

You're planning to switch countries? I don't think I'd choose Italy now, to be honest, I have a different region planned.
And if that's the case, then I'm looking forward to your entry in WV 3 :D
Do you like italian older songs, adel? :?

chontono

I'm no expert in the Italian music scene, but have way more knowledge than for the German one. And yes, I know and like many 70s and 80s Italian artists/songs.
Listen, I´m not a big fan of old music in general and I especially despise the 80s, unlike most people, but I already asked Little for some tip on a classic and I would really appreciate if you want to suggest any song to me. I probably haven´t ever heard it, so who knows?

Little

but I already asked Little for some tip on a classic
Oh, I completely forgot it! :(
The fact is that I know better the current italian musical situation, but all sure I know good older songs. When they'll come to my mind, I'll let you know. :D

marmol

So...what are you taking to this contest, chontono? Can you give me any hint before I get back to work?

chontono

Something fresh, I think. You will find out when you come back and then you can tell me your honest opinion. I don´t think you know the song,btw.

Top Bottom