Contact us

BUONASERA ITALIA, AMORE MIO ❤ WV 180: SANTI FRANCESI - Signorino

Little

Choosing Marco Mengoni, you're continuing the series of x factor singers! :D

chontono

Thank you, my friends, I chose it especially for you. I´m thrilled, too :D
Many other good songs, though.Crossing my fingers to pass into the final.

chontono

Thank you, Eurovisionsmile and Puntaniels, hehe. I obviously like this song by Marco a lot, but of course I will always prefer "In punta...", one of my favourite songs ever, though it may sound exaggerated!
and Congrats to you too. I must say your songs are not indifferent to me either.

daniels1000

Thank you, Eurovisionsmile and Puntaniels, hehe. I obviously like this song by Marco a lot, but of course I will always prefer "In punta...", one of my favourite songs ever, though it may sound exaggerated!
and Congrats to you too. I must say your songs are not indifferent to me either.

xrollinglol

I think there's no doubt about that Italy will remain my favourite WV country xlove

And it doesn't sound exaggerating,song is just amazing and magical,and beautifuuuuuuuuuuuul! xheart Thank you so much for sharing that song with me! :D

CypriotGirl

Veteran
:D I will probably be supporting Italy in the final! Like it much better than the previous ballad! xyaay

NONO, Nathalie's song from WV1 was so much better, it was a magical ballad! Not a fan of Marco Mengoni at all, but anyway! :lol:

For a moment, I thought you called him something very bad, let's say remove the "n" before the "t" and you know what it remains! :eek: xrofl3

daniels1000

Hm... chontono, do you plan on sending something older in the future?

I hope not :lol: (but I didn't say that I don't like some older songs :lol:) Hoping that chontono will continue with sending awesome songs and therefore keeping Italy as my favourite WV country so far xheart

AdelAdel

I hope not :lol: (but I didn't say that I don't like some older songs :lol:) Hoping that chontono will continue with sending awesome songs and therefore keeping Italy as my favourite WV country so far xheart

According to my taste, he isn't really doing a good job. The truth is that I was originally planning to take Italy, but decided to switch to Germany at the very last moment. It wasn't a good decision on my part. I soooooo would send some specific Italian songs :D But seeing chontono's style, I doubt he will send ANY of the songs I have in mind.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
According to my taste, he isn't really doing a good job. The truth is that I was originally planning to take Italy, but decided to switch to Germany at the very last moment. It wasn't a good decision on my part. I soooooo would send some specific Italian songs :D But seeing chontono's style, I doubt he will send ANY of the songs I have in mind.

If they are like the ones you sent from Germany, then God saved us! :lol:

Btw, I even took Italy, but then I changed it because I preferred to have a country that I know everything about its music scene!

chontono

I´m so sorry to disappoint you, AdelAdel, but it´s impossible to be liked by everyone. I hope you may like more the song for next month as it´s somehow older and of course Italy doesn´t belong to me, you can take on next time if you wish. I´ll support you as much as I can, honestly.

AdelAdel

I´m so sorry to disappoint you, AdelAdel, but it´s impossible to be liked by everyone. I hope you may like more the song for next month as it´s somehow older and of course Italy doesn´t belong to me, you can take on next time if you wish. I´ll support you as much as I can, honestly.

You're planning to switch countries? I don't think I'd choose Italy now, to be honest, I have a different region planned.
And if that's the case, then I'm looking forward to your entry in WV 3 :D

Top Bottom