21 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
You meant to say the program is amazing and love all the Eurovision memory games and all the scenes showing down time. IOTAP
No, I definitely mean the opposite of that. Fucking incompetents.

wtf is even the point of these Songclub shows even? Just have them each pick 1 song, have the NF. Done. I never understand why broadcasters decide we need 78 pre shows etc.
It's the epitome of "Well this could have been a news article they posted alongside the fragments."

Even the song selection itself was reduced to a 7 minute footnote during the program. O_O

njdevils94

Veteran
wtf is even the point of these Songclub shows even? Just have them each pick 1 song, have the NF. Done. I never understand why broadcasters decide we need 5 pre shows etc.

They wanted to make a short tv series out of it. At least the graphics are good. It's been 7 years since Belgium had a national selection.

• Like It
Reactions: MS.

0scar

I'm not really sure what happened to me but I suddenly really dig You Lift Me Up
guilty pleasure much??

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
I'm not really sure what happened to me but I suddenly really dig You Lift Me Up
guilty pleasure much??
It could have been an interesting choice if the chorus wasn't that 2004-s kind of disappointing.
You want to send some eurodance, Belgium? Lasgo and Milk Inc. are waiting for you.

(Ow, btw: I know about Xandee and Kate Ryan's flops, but why these groups haven't been interested in Eurovision twenty years ago? Or Jessy de Smet?)

njdevils94

Veteran
No, I definitely mean the opposite of that. Fucking incompetents.

There was some very funny and also cringe moments in that first episode. All the artists pretending to love both of Loredana's songs. Hunter Falls comparing one of her songs to :ru: A Million Voices. Gala not knowing :gr: My Number One during the Eurovision memory game and looking annoyed being in the house the entire time plus Tom's questionable choice of pants.

Biste

It could have been an interesting choice if the chorus wasn't that 2004-s kind of disappointing.
You want to send some eurodance, Belgium? Lasgo and Milk Inc. are waiting for you.

(Ow, btw: I know about Xandee and Kate Ryan's flops, but why these groups haven't been interested in Eurovision twenty years ago? Or Jessy de Smet?)
Gosh, would have loved having Milk Inc represent us :'(
The chorus is indeed very reminiscent of our dance scene, hence why I actually love it :D

BorisBubbles

Veteran
lol i absolutely VETO Milk Inc. Regi has lost his touch :)

BorisBubbles

Veteran
CA M'ENNUIE PAS!!!!

une idole qu'on assassine
coulent des larmes de crocodile...x
être un héroïne
LA NUIT CHÉRINE

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Nadav Guedj grew up:

surely Hunter Falls picks this one, right? it's a slam dunk eurovision qualifier.

njdevils94

Veteran
Ça m'ennuie pas would but a huge favorite among the esc social fandom and non-qualify. Far too dated for my taste. I don't think VRT would let a French song win anyway though.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I don't think she wins anyway lol :3 but i adore her all the same ^_^

njdevils94

Veteran
For all the people complaining about the comments on Ulrikke I've already seen three people under the comments of Ça m'ennuie pas saying it could win Eurovision.

Interested to hear both of Ameerah's songs in full tomorrow.

mauve

Veteran
Chérine's song is really good ... and yes, she probably won't win which is a shame.

As for Hunter Falls - xcoffee

BorisBubbles

Veteran
For all the people complaining about the comments on Ulrikke I've already seen three people under the comments of Ça m'ennuie pas saying it could win Eurovision.
Lol and here I am already pleased with it getting 10th in the semi and 22nd in the final should it win xheart

Ajeje Brazorf

Ca m'ennuie pas is such a hit, I love it! I will be disappointed when it won't win Eurosong, but it will be on repeat for a long time...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ça m'ennuie pas is pretty good song, would be a decent entry for sure. My own personal gripe is her voice though (ignoring that outfit choice). It sounds like a chipmunk version in some places and I find it quite unpleasant tbh.

Top Bottom