13 10.2%

7 5.5%

6 4.7%

3 2.3%

2 1.6%

6 4.7%

• Total voters

Haverdge

Imagine judging someone because they act like a human being instead of acting like a machine.

But nah you gotta be "perfect" smh

Agree, unfortunately, it's typical of Eurovision fans to put the participants under microscopes and scrutinize their every action. Srbuk is barely 25 with a short professional career. She was clearly flustered and wanted to put her best face forward because she probably knows the fandom is going to analyze and comment on her every move (like some of the people on this forum). Not everyone reacts to things in the same way, so let's get off her case.

Besides, there are more established artists who have piss-poor attitudes, so this is totally irrelevant and I already regret spending two minutes to put this message together and inadvertently give this bunk more unnecessary attention that it does not deserve.

Brandt

ZK4uD3AFtbI.jpg

It is nice to see friendly national representatives in the international events. Iveta irritated me so badly back in the day with her strong political provocations and intense reactions.

I hope she improves herself in a month and does a great job performing her song. It is definitely not a bad song, it just needs some work on it to make it more attractive. Performing first definitely doesn't help either.

hijirio

Veteran
Armenia unilaterally throwing in a couple of votes for Azerbaijan doesn't have any concrete impact in terms of holding out an olive branch if Azerbaijan doesn't correspond to this.

NicoRobin

Srbuk didn't disappoint me, it's a good song although I think it could have been better. I hope she'll qualify.

AloraRola

I tried so hard to find a decent celebrity crush this year but ended up with nothing. Srbuk looks kinda good and her song is not bad at all sooo I hope she makes it to the grand final and fulfills her new duty: being my 2019 esc crush xhmmm

Citelis

I read somewhere that Sbruk will probably be alone on stage. If thats true im starting getting NQ vibes.

hijirio

Veteran
I'm sorry but this looks like a NQ a-la-Tamara Gachachiladze from :ge:

Great vocals, but bland staging will kill its chances. And performing first won't help either.

mauve

Veteran
It sounded better than I expected. Would love to see the whole performance!

hijirio

Veteran
I will deliberate after seeing the second half of 2nd semi, but it seems that only the juries could help her sneak in the top 10 and then mid-right side of the scoreboard on final.
I'm disappointed. She was an artist with so much potential. Send her again with a bop like "Half a goddess" xheart

Chorizo

An okay song. 6 points.

ag89

Why is she alone?? She has a great video and dancers really add something to it.

Top Bottom