7 5.5%

6 4.7%

3 2.3%

2 1.6%

6 4.7%

• Total voters

mauve

Veteran
Just like you guys, I am sad that it didn't make it ...she was always in my top 10 ... and there she goes. :(

Preuss

I saw that too. And then ev erything was full. What the hell was that all about??

That was weird... I just immediately noticed it and not sure about it to be honest
Was it from another rehearsal?

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was weird... I just immediately noticed it and not sure about it to be honest
Was it from another rehearsal?

Probably. But the thing is... why mixing it up? It doesn't make any sense. Is that even possible? I don't think so.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
WHO GAVE SRBUK PERMISSION TO TURN INTO MAGDALENA TUL??? wtf. I knew the disappointment was coming but this was legitimately really bad? This was a fucking throw.

Realest

Srbuk
‏ @SrbukOfficial
11 Std.Vor 11 Stunden

Just a few hours left until the 2nd Semi. But before that, l’ll uncover some secrets abt the staging. During the culmination you will be surprised. I’m gonna be “alone” in the hall, without audience.
This trick‘ll be used for the emotional tension to be even more powerful.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Srbuk
‏ @SrbukOfficial
11 Std.Vor 11 Stunden

Just a few hours left until the 2nd Semi. But before that, l’ll uncover some secrets abt the staging. During the culmination you will be surprised. I’m gonna be “alone” in the hall, without audience.

OOOOOOOOOH THANKS!

But it didn't worked visually. At least to me.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Srbuk
‏ @SrbukOfficial
11 Std.Vor 11 Stunden

When I saw the empty stage I was like wut. Wtf? and thought maybe the clip cut out so the quickly overlapped a rehearsal? but then it went back. Didn't work tbh, and it looked so empty. A shame really, as usually Armenia are good at staging.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Srbuk
‏ @SrbukOfficial
11 Std.Vor 11 Stunden

Srbuk confirming in print that she doesn't understand how tension-building works.

Alaska49

sennek of the year. what a disappointment and embarassment. deserved NQ. get your life together, armenia.

Ianp16

I was impressed with her perfomance and was surprised cause the song never caught my attention. She looked so upset not the qualify bless her soul

Sammy

Veteran
I didn't like the song, I didn't like the performance, so the only reason I thought it would qualify was because of being Armenia. But now it seems that they're definitely out of the club of the "automatic qualifiers". Nevertheless just before they announced Malta they showed her face and she seemed to anticipate her NQ on the verge of crying, which made me really feel sorry for her.

opinionsigotem

Nothing about this worked, painful to watch, painful to listen to, should have just sent Half a Goddess.

DenizESC

Banned
This bitch really thought she could handle that stage alone and get away with it.

Gurl wake up, you're not on Sofi Marinova's level...

ag89

Nothing was wrong with this performance, but nothing was wow, too. People love Armenia at ESC because of their ethno pop bangers likes Qele Qele, which people still remember. Armenia has been trying to play alternative+a bit of ethno+very modern and it seems it doesn't work. Maybe they should go back to their roots and send something easier for ears no matter how much I liked their previous entries like Lovewave and Fly with me.

ag89

Srbuk confirming in print that she doesn't understand how tension-building works.

And that "alone in hall" moment didn't work on screens, it was very awkward. I watched with my family and we were like "What's happening, why this arena is suddenly empty". It was very strange and looked like technical mistake.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I mean it suits the song thematically I guess. If I had to sit through three minutes of irate screaming, I'd probably walk out too.

Top Bottom