7 5.5%

6 4.7%

3 2.3%

2 1.6%

6 4.7%

• Total voters

hijirio

Veteran
I watched with my friends and they all thought Armenia actually shined among others as the only act with no staging at all lol With every act coming up they kept on saying "wow even this shite has staging but :am: didn't"

So Conan should be glad cuz Armenia takes the lead as the act that sabotaged itself most this year.
Her NQ was obvious from the moment she decided to be alone on stage.

gingerale

Maybe they should go back to their roots and send something easier for ears no matter how much I liked their previous entries like Lovewave and Fly with me.

These are two of my favorite entries of the last years. Because they mix current sounds with ethno sounds so fantastic. «Walking Out» lacked of that somehow Armenian branding.
I would love to see a follow up to «Lovewave» and «Fly With Me». Just add a killer chorus, there is room for improvement.

crashworld

Veteran
And that "alone in hall" moment didn't work on screens, it was very awkward. I watched with my family and we were like "What's happening, why this arena is suddenly empty". It was very strange and looked like technical mistake.

You don't say. I was wondering if KAN has screwed up and Srbuk is not going to happy about it.
So it was meant to be like that, interesting idea but poorly executed.

Seems like the ESC viewers don't like angry/aggressive women performing (see Srbuk and Ester Peony).

toinou03

You don't say. I was wondering if KAN has screwed up and Srbuk is not going to happy about it.
So it was meant to be like that, interesting idea but poorly executed.

Seems like the ESC viewers don't like angry/aggressive women performing (see Srbuk and Ester Peony).

And Mei Finegold, Amandine Bourgeois... Indeed angry Girls are a miss in Eurovision sadly

Citelis

Maybe she was on televoting's top 10 but juries placed her very low because i'm sure that juries didn't like that.

Gitte

Her videoclip was good. The 'angry' goes with this song and many others. But what should have looked like sincere emotion and passion looked like a chaotic screamfest.

Also, artists that barely speak english just shouldn't sing songs in english, particulalry if said songs have a deep meaning (Belarus' song is quite simple in that regard so the langauge doesn't really matter) It sounds awkward and weird.

FilipFromSweden

The song is just a big nothing to be honest

Ezio

Veteran
And Mei Finegold, Amandine Bourgeois... Indeed angry Girls are a miss in Eurovision sadly

Thanks for that. I already wanted to post a comment about angry ladies at EUrovision, but I forgot. They usually are vote killers.

Armenia also has a problem with sincerity and authenticity when they let them have a singer with an English song but she does not know a word of her own lyrics.

JSSArcos

I understand why this failed, but I really wanted this in the final, it was my 2 biggest loss yesterday ...

I think this opening the contest did not help anything, this must have been 11 or 12 place

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
there is actually a conspiracy theory that the last armenian contestants actually know how to speak english but the broadcaster made them pretend they don't because of the questions iveta received in 2016

Milos-BC

I love the song but I am not surprised with the outcome. The concept was not good and it had to be more dynamic. The fireworks were off. Too bad that a good song was kind of destroyed with a bad realization.

Etanna

wow, this must be one of the biggest shockers this year :/ I still wish they had sent Half a Godess + had some dancers on stage. Oh well, hopefully next year will be luckier for them

Alaska49

yeah, not shocked this is their worst result ever. that stage and performance earned it. what a waste of a great song and performer.

Top Bottom