1 1.2%

5 6.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
ALB-scaled.jpg

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
In 1973, Nex hmije became the first Albanian woman in Yugoslavia to take part in the Eurovision preliminary round.

It gave the Albanians outside Albania an identity.

Did she ever take part in Festivali i Këngës?

ClaudiuP

OMG, I've just realized she's the girl who sings "Nentori"! :eek: She could have won the whole thing with that song!

I hope the revamped version will be as good as she is as a singer. There is so much potential here!

ClaudiuP

@Citelis

She will definitely be a finalist, hope the revemped version will be good. I think that most Albanian singers struggle with the fact they need to perform a really bland and old fashioned song if they want to win Festivai i kenges. So I am so sure she will slay with the revamped version!

Citelis

@Citelis

She will definitely be a finalist, hope the revemped version will be good. I think that most Albanian singers struggle with the fact they need to perform a really bland and old fashioned song if they want to win Festivai i kenges. So I am so sure she will slay with the revamped version!
I believe the fact that the revamped version will be in english can help. I really hope that it will be good because she really deserves to be high.

pardoESC

Very good song at first. I really liked the rendering, very much liked the vocal color of the singer, a great song. In my opinion, the show itself needs more serious improvement.
Right now because it's my first hearing. 8 points

grazy2266

I have to say this song is growing on me, I wasn't keen when I first listened to the track, but over time I'm really starting to enjoy the song.

Alaska49

downgraded this to 4 points once diodato won today, i gave him 4 points and i realized i liked him more than arilena.

elvana was robbed lol :)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
this is still in my top 3 and i still dont like it lmao

san marino please save our souls this year xpray

edit: i just realized it is actually my 4th lmao never mind then

Loindici

Veteran
Still standing strong here, she's still my no. 1

QuirkyYodel

Same as above! Even though I was a fan of Me Tana and didn’t initially like this when it was chosen, it is still my #1 which sort of says a lot about the quality of the entries selected so far. :alien:

Really grew on me, though, I hope they won’t turn it into a completely different song with the revamp.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
5 songs out and Albania is my No.2 while I gave it 5 in the poll :lol: Still, I'm not disappointed yet, while I don't love them I despise none of them which is already a victory.
I'm starting to warming up to it so please don't send everything to hell with the revamp.

Neo

Arilena is hot and interesting, but song doesn't fully match. Singing is decent though. :7:

Shame as Albania has such potential.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I have to downgrade this to :10:. Not that I don't love it and it's still my fave but I think giving this the perfect score was a bit too generous on my part. I'll reserve my 12 for something completely groundbreaking and this is not that w o w. The staging is a bit out of place to be honest. Love her and her vocals tho x

crashworld

Veteran
Why does this song reminds me abit a cross of North Macedonia and Moldova's entries last year? It's not bad considering the sea of mediocre/bad entries we have been getting so far. Giving this a 5.

Top Bottom