14 6.7%

5 2.4%

7 3.4%

14 6.7%

• Total voters

Mrm

Veteran
Aw don't say that. Have faith in what you lovexheart

I haven't made a recent top list (I haven't even bothered changing my signature from last year). My interest in the contest this year is at an all time low, which is such a great shame as my favourite entry ever just won and we're going to a wonderful new place for the very first time. None of the entries have me that hyped though, even Georgia which was my number 1 is starting to fade with me a bit. My favourites are Sweden, Georgia, Romania, Italy, San Marino, Hungary and Portugal. Belarus and Azerbaijan are my biggest growers. Impossible to order things at the moment. I think after i've watched the semis I might have a clearer picture and hopefully some new favourites.

This is very sad to hear! :(

Georgia was my fave..but after rehearsal it is Equinox - "Bones"...how you don't like them?? :eek:

I want Veliko Turnovo 2019! xlove xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This is very sad to hear! :(

Georgia was my fave..but after rehearsal it is Equinox - "Bones"...how you don't like them?? :eek:

I want Veliko Turnovo 2019! xlove xheart

I appreciate "Bones" and wouldn't mind seeing Bulgaria win. I really like the darkness of the performance. Their styling is interesting and the song is cool.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: ALBANIA 2018

I'm happy for Albania, as I reckon this'll do well

Y'ALL (read: the odds) LOST THE FAITH

100228023542-1-amanda-lear.png

And in the meantime, the song grew on me immensely. Deserved qualification thanks to a shocking vocal.

Preuss

This is so bad I can't
but that's just my subjective taste so don't hate
but this is so bad

this over Belgium...?

John1

ALBANIA IS IN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMG. HAVE FAITH IN ALL YOU DO, EUGENT PROVED THAT YOU COULD MAKE IT THROUGH UNEXPECTEDLY.

Realest

The most surprising Qualifier of all Time after :sm: 2014
Congratulations xcheer

mauve

Veteran
Wooooooohoooooooo!!! Just wonderful, absolutely deserved!!!!!!!!!!:D All the best to you in the Grand final!!!

Storm

I heard this three times today and still cannot remember a single part of the melody

hugh

Best male vocal of the night, the notes this guy was hitting was insane. Well done Albania!

Mattan

This was the only entry that I genuinely had an enthusiastic reaction for when it qualified, including my own country. The song is good and Eugent is brilliant, and I still didn't quite believe it would make it. This was the second best show tonight after Switzerland, but this was the one to move on, and it'll likely be one of my favourites in the final.

Top Bottom