14 6.7%

14 6.7%

5 2.4%

7 3.4%

14 6.7%

• Total voters

DaFlo

Banned
Lel she will probaby lose like 5% Greek votes and still win the Greek televote by 30% or sth like that xrofl2

Gentleman

It's complicated to explain but in Greece is not exactly accepted to do your hands like that!
Albania will propably vote for her!

Hmm greek people dont like eagle?

i think 10 for albania and 12 for cyprus.

albania 10 for greece,12 for italy and 8 for cyprus.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
IIRC wasn't there a bit of a dust-up about her heritage earlier in her career? xthink

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
There's a beloved Christmas special in the US which adapts Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas for television. In it, there's a moment in which Cindy Lou Who asks the Grinch, in Santa disguise, "why are you taking our Christmas tree? Why?" Here's a visual aid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjqq3ElVYlg&t=11s

It is with those exact affects that I would like you to picture me asking "why is he dressed like a missionary on his way to the Folsom Street Fair? Why?"

LiekeS

I really, really hope he qualifies, but it might be between Albania and Armenia based on male vocals? I don't know... xcrossed.

Milos-BC

I am not a fan of the song but vocally, he really nails it. He's one of the best singers this year. I don't think the televoting will favor him much but the juries absolutely could.

3 points.

Rowenna

I am not a fan of the song but vocally, he really nails it. He's one of the best singers this year. I don't think the televoting will favor him much but the juries absolutely could.

3 points.

He deserves to qualify - but I don't know whose great idea it was to come up with such a jacket - from the back it looks so ridiculous - I sincerely hope the camera doesn't dwell on
it during the actual semi-final.

lacrymea

Eugent slayed in the jury rehearsal. It so deserves to qualify. My votes tomorrow will go to him.

JamieBrown

I so want this to qualify. I'm staying positive. Albania will be our surprise tonight

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I hope Albania make it. I'm not crazy for the song and probably never will be (though I still hope I can warm to it some more), but it would make me feel sad to see my favourite Eurovision country miss the final three years in a row. It's shocking actually how since Rona back in 2012, Albania made the final just one time. I hope they end their bad luck streak tonight. Eugent's vocals sound amazing (astounding actually) in that rehearsal and I truly hope for a surprise qualification. I think they can do it. The staging looks acceptable and the outfits you can get away with. I'm still gutted at how Lindita messed up a possible qualification last year with such weird and unappealing styling.

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

xwave

It won't qualify, since I LOVE it...it will stay in semis! :lol:

It's my fave Albanian entry, so it stays.. :D

Where I can find your lastest TOP for 2018? :)

lorens

Eugent's voice is just insane! I truly wish they will qualify - but only in the scenario where they will not be the ones to push Finland to the non-qualifying side ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

xwave

It won't qualify, since I LOVE it...it will stay in semis! :lol:

It's my fave Albanian entry, so it stays.. :D

Where I can find your lastest TOP for 2018? :)

Aw don't say that. Have faith in what you lovexheart

I haven't made a recent top list (I haven't even bothered changing my signature from last year). My interest in the contest this year is at an all time low, which is such a great shame as my favourite entry ever just won and we're going to a wonderful new place for the very first time. None of the entries have me that hyped though, even Georgia which was my number 1 is starting to fade with me a bit. My favourites are Sweden, Georgia, Romania, Italy, San Marino, Hungary and Portugal. Belarus and Azerbaijan are my biggest growers. Impossible to order things at the moment. I think after i've watched the semis I might have a clearer picture and hopefully some new favourites.

Top Bottom