Contact us

ALBANIA 2013 - Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko – Identitet

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

katapult

This results bar is such a joke!
"Identitet" is a great rock song and I'm already looking forward to their performance, I hope it will be just awesome!
So, go Albania and smash the stage tonight! :D xrockout

Musicosity

I hope Albania has a good performance tonight. Qualifying tonight might be a tough nut, but somehow I like them. Rock is so underrated in the ESC.

Mozz

AHAHAHA, the fire-spitting guitar was fantastic!!! For me :al: totally stole the show tonight :lol:

Kristi

Our song was not even in my top 10..Not qualifying is not what "hurts" me, there were far better songs, but c'mon, Armenia and Romania? At least San Marino should've got through.

as78

Shame that rock is so underrated in ESC.
It was very good song and great performance tonight. :al: deserved to be in the final.
Pity... :( :xcry

Musicosity

Rule of thumb for the ESC: If you're going to do rock, don't forget to wear rubber masks. I'm sorry for you, Albania.

Scooby

The performance was too chaotic. Albania one year great, next year awful and.....

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Albania was superior to Armenia so I'm bummed. It was never on my Like list but these guys were so much fun and so excited about doing this. Everytime there was an official event, they were there to perform. I guess it just wasn't Albania's year.

une

The only consolation, was BBC singling the song out from the bunch, during the interval acts, which gave me some hope, but that was that I guess..... I hope next time Albania chooses better.

evija87

I can only ask "what if" now... Hersi Matmuja could do in the semi ;) There was so many different songs and how it would work... maybe interesting entry like this would qualify... but we'd never know. I don't think Anjeza would qualify, "Love" was nice enough but I think it would be lost in a crazy way of semi2.

Guys were great too! I think they did well and were better than Armenia.

Impressive

Banned
Such a mess and didn't qualify. Came and gone. No problem. That fast Albania. Still rather some qualifiers to Albania though.

cegs5

This song was way better than last year creepy entry...but It's Eurovision, there's no logic.

i anixi

I blame the hairdresser. It is such a small thing, but whatever possessed the lead singer to have his hair done like that? It made the whole thing look stupid.

It was one of my favourite songs, and they were really good at it.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It was a massive injustice this not reaching the final.. Albania robbed again just like with Aurela back in 2011.

ParadiseES

Thanks guys for the 6 points. I always feel so bad when you usually give us good points and we are still to give a single point to Albania in an Eurovision final :(

Scooby

On Eurovision Albania usually one year is great and next year is awful, so we can expect spectacle in Denmark next year! Hope they will stay at competition!

Top Bottom