Contact us

ALBANIA 2013 - Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko – Identitet

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

Oracles

Pretty nice rock song, in my opinion was much better than Armenia, it could do in the final :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I was never a fan of this song (and still I don't like it in general), but their performance was really energetic, and really that solo guitar parts were very nice. It was way better than Armenia's rock song which qualified, the rock fans should've supported Albania instead of Armenia. Perhaps what didn't help was the language? Because for me, Albanian language in a rock song of this kind sounds a bit foreign (I'm very picky with languages when it comes to rock songs of this style, I don't even like my own language in them). But I don't know how it would sound in English.

Milos-BC

I didn't like anything here. The song is just mediocre and the whole act........well, it is on the same level as the song. That "fire coming out of the guitar" part was also a lame attempt to copy Lordi.

Deserved failure.

Fluke

The performance just didn't work out, there was no energy, it came out completely flat.... i guess this year might be the nail in the coffin for typical "rock entries" after this, and i'm the last one to complain about that. :p

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm really sad (and surprised!) that Albania got that bad a ranking..
It seemed to have both a strong appeal, good voices and a suitable show.. Solid performance!
Don't understand why :s

SRBIJA

Banned
I'm really sad (and surprised!) that Albania got that bad a ranking..
It seemed to have both a strong appeal, good voices and a suitable show.. Solid performance!
Don't understand why :s

Because there were so many better songs than this.

JimmyJump

They needed more energy in the performance. It was completly flat

Top Bottom