Contact us

ALBANIA 2013 - Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko – Identitet

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

Odalis

Hey, it's an awesome idea to have two sterling stages, need to direct this to the supervisor and people responsible for organization, it's way better than these pointless satellite appendix stages they make every single time xyaay
I agree that nothing is impossible, but i'm sure that the organizers wouldn't wanna complex the event with already enough headaches and troubles on their shoulders they have to deal with every year :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Hey, it's an awesome idea to have two sterling stages, need to direct this to the supervisor and people responsible for organization, it's way better than these pointless satellite appendix stages they make every single time xyaay
I agree that nothing is impossible, but i'm sure that the organizers wouldn't wanna complex the event with already enough headaches and troubles on their shoulders they have to deal with every year :)

I could have sworn I read something this year in one of the reports about Anouk being on a smaller stage?xthink I'll have to see, I might have read it wrong.

There is a great music show where I am called "Later With Jools Holland". It's all live music and bands and it's quite a small venue but there are about 4 or 5 stages and the camera rotates. The flow of the show is very fast paced and everything is live. Amazing mix of bands and artists too.

As you say though, i'm sure the organisers wouldn't want the headache:( I think it would totally refresh the contest though and attract so many artists who wouldn't go near the contest before.

DanielLuis

I could have sworn I read something this year in one of the reports about Anouk being on a smaller stage?xthink I'll have to see, I might have read it wrong.

There is a great music show where I am called "Later With Jools Holland". It's all live music and bands and it's quite a small venue but there are about 4 or 5 stages and the camera rotates. The flow of the show is very fast paced and everything is live. Amazing mix of bands and artists too.

As you say though, i'm sure the organisers wouldn't want the headache:( I think it would totally refresh the contest though and attract so many artists who wouldn't go near the contest before.

Anouk sings in the small satellite stage (connected to the main one by a catwalk).

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Anouk sings in the small satellite stage (connected to the main one by a catwalk).

Ah I see. Something like that would be great. A smaller intimate, stage to the side where artists who want to play live could set up their instruments whilst others are performing on the bigger stage.

Fluke

Whoa, they answered one of my questions :geek:

Yamarus

That singer looks like Nana Mouskouri.

ParadiseES

For the good of the contest and our ears, I hope Albania (with Armenia and Romania) stays in the semis this year. Diaspora doesn't work for it, so juries, take care!!!

Scooby

I don´t see this song in the final.

Neither I but who knows. Personally i don't like its tooo hysterical for me, just like Aurela performance 2 years ago

evija87

I really hope they make it, to me they instrumentally and by melody have more interesting song than Aurela, who butchered her beautiful and mysterious Kenga Ime from FiK to good, but too-screamy rock entry in English (90%).
Guys this year have great use of drums, no cheesy lyrics (feel the passion - more like slogan for Eurovision than a song title which wasn't but could be covered by albanian lyrics), good energy I just hope they will hold this song vocally because it's my biggest concern, and I'm afraid of pyro overdose. But I love this song very much and believe it will go through, we need some rock too! :D

Dear Albania, I wish you all the best (fourth entry I supoort in a row, wow) xcrossed

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I really hope they make it, to me they instrumentally and by melody have more interesting song than Aurela, who butchered her beautiful and mysterious Kenga Ime from FiK to good, but too-screamy rock entry in English (90%).
Guys this year have great use of drums, no cheesy lyrics (feel the passion - more like slogan for Eurovision than a song title which wasn't but could be covered by albanian lyrics), good energy I just hope they will hold this song vocally because it's my biggest concern, and I'm afraid of pyro overdose. But I love this song very much and believe it will go through, we need some rock too! :D

Dear Albania, I wish you all the best (fourth entry I supoort in a row, wow) xcrossed

It's 5 in a row for me!:mrgreen:

I agree with all you wrote. Except I love "Feel The Passion" and thought Aurela was robbed of a place in the final. This years entry is fantastic. Shall be crossing everything tonight for Albania, by far my most favourite Eurovision countryxyesxcrossed

i anixi

I'm a litle worried about the way they look. The guitarrist has always looked weird, but the lead singer used to look alright. Now I've seen a eurovision.tv rehearsal video and he too looked scary, all teeth and cheekbones.

This shouldn't matter, of course it shoudn't, but one knows from bitter experience that it does. Aurela Gace's brilliant performance wouldn't have failed if she was younger and had less veins protruding from her neck :(

evija87

Don't get me wrong I loved Kenga Ime/Feel the passion, but in a form from Festival i Kenges. It lost a lot when they changed it to pure rock, still great but the original song in Albanian was very special in my opinion, gave me smiliar vibe like now Anouk. It was so mysterious and sung in original language and instruments it had this "x-factor" to me that made me crazy about this song, but this crazy was lost and I was left with great song in genre I love but... but something was lost :(
eternal xbowxbowxbow

Top Bottom