Contact us

👒 WV VÄSTERÅS 126 👚 SHOPPING WITH THE STARS! 🛍️ GRAND FINALE | RESULTS 15/07 @ 21:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :kr:!

Tusen tack :se: for the extremely creative and fun hosting! xclap xheat

And thank you SO much to everyone who enjoyed and/or voted for my little :svea: gem! :D xlove xhug xbow xrose

:12: :pe: xheart
:10: :lv: :tr: xheart
:8: :cn: ::queb xheart
:6: :seou: :fi: xheart
:5: :al: :fo: :is: :es: :uk: xheart
:4: :se: :de: :ca: :sobr: Kyushu xheart
:3: :sc: :cy: :pt: xheart
:2: :ie: xheart
:1: :be: :us: :no: xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And now I can finally say, thank you for placing us as no 14 (doesn't feel like a 13, despite it is indeed 😂but we know it's due to someone's lazyness! xgaah (Sorry, Daniel. Jk :mrgreen: I must express my frustration somehow).

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Ana on your win, I am seriously super pleased for you to get a victory. It was only my 1 pointer but I loved all of my top 10 a lot so no matter, it was well deserved. :love: It's great to see a win in East Asia also, the first in a VERY long time.

FYI can we also talk about how elite the top of them results are? Out of the top 7 only 1 I didn't vote for, and even then It's not a song I disliked and me being another. Then my 12 making it to 10th. GREAT RESULTS.

Congrats @theCONWEL for your amazing hosting, you worried a bit about stuff going wrong but you did everything so well and with such a well thought out theme. I've enjoyed it very much, thank you. xheart

Thank you for all the love and support I got to my entry. xkiss I am super stoked to get 4th place. Idk what stopped me sending this song for such a long time but I am happy that i finally did it.

:west: 4th
136pts

:12: 🇸🇦 Super elite 12 of yours on debut xheat
:10: :be: :cali: ::berl
:8: :neus: :vn:
:7: :co: :kr:
:6: :br: :se: :de: :dk: :wale: :cy: Kyushu
:5: :pe: :jp: :pl: :marm:
:4: xexcuseme
:3: xexcuseme
:2: :us:
:1: xexcuseme

xkiss

Grinch

Congratulations South Korea & Ana xupxdance

It was the weirdest results show I've ever seen!
@theCONWEL how did you manage to put up such an amazing job without losing your mind?
Someone give the guy a paycheck. Or a glass of cold water idk xcrazy

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much Connor for an amazing hosting - such a great idea, and executed brilliantly! xlove

Thanks so much for 94 points and 22nd place guys for Lara - I was happy to qualify, and even more delighted when I see that the wonderful Reju from SF 1 saved us after only finishing 17th in the regular vote xshock

Roll of honour:
:12: :ca:
:8: :al: :cali: :lond:
:7: :cy:
:6: :us: :hu:
:5: :it: :de: :sobr:
:4: :rs:
:3: :pl:
:2: :no: :sc: :se: :ir: :jp: :wale: Kyushu
:1: :dk: :susa: ::berl

And congrats once again Ana for your first victory - thoroughly deserved :D

DanielLuis

This is how Portugal voted:

:12: :no: Norway
:10: :fo: Faroe Islands
:8: :co: Colombia
:7: :is: Iceland
:6: :us: United States
:5: :kr: South Korea
:4: :en: England
:3: :svea: Svealand
:2: :de: Germany
:1: :al: Albania

Congratulations Ana and South Korea!! I have to say, your song is really a huge earworm and a grower for me. I placed it in my top 10 just last minute, and right now I would probably have put it in my top 3 :lol:
Hope you have a lovely hosting experience on your birthday week! xlove

And congrats Connor for the original hosting, the voting was really thrilling to follow!

daniels1000

Congrats :kr: and Ana! Love how unpredictable WV has become, this is the second time in a row I would have never predicted the actual winner tbh

Thanks to everyone for your votes for :ch:xrose Sorry once again.

Just going to share what would have been my Top 3: :is: :lv: :fo: xrose

And kudos to Connor for organizing one of the most creative editions ever xbow

See you in WV128 xwave

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Ana!!!! So so happy and excited for you!!!! I may not have voted for you but :kr: was like my 11th or 12th so you were super close, glad you didn't need it in the end though :mrgreen: i really can't wait for a super hot edition in Soko xheat

I just wanted to say thanks to you all: When I decided to host this edition, I wanted to 'redeem' myself from my previous hosting in Umeå 107 which was a complete mess and was riddled with mistakes (and like 8 PQs given out :lol:). At least for me, that edition was one to forget, so I wanted to make sure this was one to remember! I'm not great at graphics and whatnot so I wanted to try and go for something a bit more whimsical and fun this edition, and I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it :mrgreen: I have to say, all your kind words and appreciation throughout this edition have really uplifted me and driven me on to do my best right until the end, so thank you all xheart Also, thanks to @Gera11 for indirectly inspiring this theme - originally I had planned to do similar with IKEA if ever I hosted, but you gave me the H&M idea last edition! :mrgreen:

...and of course, thanks to everyone who voted for :se:, William Stridh and Dårar xlove I didn't expect to do well so I'm not surprised to come last/second last, but it is nice to know a bunch of you appreciated the song xheart William now joins Evelina Olsén in my Swedish PQ flop club :mrgreen:

Now I'm finally gonna go sleep, see you all when I wake up in 2033 or something :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom