Contact us

👒 WV VÄSTERÅS 126 👚 SHOPPING WITH THE STARS! 🛍️ GRAND FINALE | RESULTS 15/07 @ 21:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonne147

OMG!! Thank you for all the points to :al: xheart this was my third Top 10 placement and my best placement ever since I'm here (ex-aequo with Jeanny)... I couldn't be happier!! You are the best xlove

Happy to see my 12 Northeastern USA and my 10 Brazil doing so well but Belgium was robbed though :( how could such a beautiful song be underrated at this point...

But ofc it was your edition Ana Raquel Brazilian sk legend!!!!!! you have finally won sis xheat xheat xheat!!!! PARABÉNS!!! Tão feliz por ti!! xheart This actually led me to a small reflection tbh - I have once said the following in the OM forum (I think so) - never say that Asian music is underrated again and that no one cares for it!!! Bcs its literally time for the Asian music industry to shine, I believe our winner might not have qualified a few editions ago, and from another point of view, Asian pop is a trend everywhere, including in every single European country. Ok, to be honest I wish some of it could be a little bit more my thing and could fit my weird own personal taste more :lol: But it's great that the world is getting interest in this wonderful culture!!

Thanks for the great hosting @theCONWEL!! Very interesting and entertaining idea to present the results, everything was perfect :D Now time for the iconic question: will you host sis?? xwave

Arion

Thank you Connor for creating this edition of the game! It was my first time playing and even though I didn't manage to get to the final, I had lots lots lots of fun. The whole clothing concept was very creative (tho you gave me the ugly fanta shirt :ROFLMAO: ). I'm very happy that I joined VW and I can't wait for the next edition!

This is how :au: voted:

:12: :is:
:10: :br:
:8: :us:
:7: :cn:
:6: :sc:
:5: :en:
:4: :it:
:3: :neus:
:2: :se:
:1: :vn:

(Ana I loved your entry, ok? LMAO)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations South Korea & Ana xupxdance

It was the weirdest results show I've ever seen!
@theCONWEL how did you manage to put up such an amazing job without losing your mind?
Someone give the guy a paycheck. Or a glass of cold water idk xcrazy
Trust me, my mind went ages ago :lol:

Genesis

@Genesis
hack him again before he spills the secrets

Your wish has been granted

cegs5

Once again a big congratulations to Ana on your sushi winning !!!

Connor, you did an incredible job, very creative, funny and entertaining one. Thank you for all the time and dedication you put on this edition xbow

Last but not least, thank you all of you who voted for this little song from :pe:xheart
12 th place ...111 points xheat, thank you voters

:12: :bg: @empo21 it was you the misterious voter xbow as it was not displayed in your scoreboard i was a bit confused... thank you so much , glad you like my entry xlove
:10: :es::lond:
:8: :lv::is::cy::nrwe:
:7: :no::sobr::svea:
:5: :ca::susa:
:4: ::queb:marm::al:
:2: :fr::fi:

Also SF voters :tr::jp::hu::ie: and Kyushu in REJU

See you in South Korea!

ShoeFlo

:is: Bang Gang ft. Esther Talia – Dive into the Deep Blue Sea, 15th 106 pts :is:

Thanks for points go to:

:12: :au: :nrwe: ( :ch: xcry )
:10: :ie:
:8: :bg: :sobr:
:7: :pl: :uk: :pt:
:6: China :ir:
:5: :sc:
:4: :us:
:3: :pe: Saudi :fr:
:2: :tr:
:1: :it: ::queb :cali:

Despite the missing points from Switzerland, this is an excellent results for my sweet little entry with lots of points (some surprising ones, too) and I am very very glad I keep getting positive resonance for my entries from Iceland xup I will try to go on like this and to win your hearts all over again ever edition... In the light of :ch: being banned for next edition (R.I.P.) I shall get out my 1960s or 1970s hits.

Congrats to Ana... finally we've got an winner from Eastern Asia, it was about time! :D I am very surprised, I didn't expect Soputh Korea coming anywere near to the Top 5 places... then again, I forgot the song. xcrazy but I am crossing my fingers for your hosting!
The results in general were rather hard to swallow apart of the nice Silver Finish of the US & A which I wish I could have given more than only 2 points. I am utterly shocked of seeing England so low, since I fell in love with "Salvartion" and felt like it attracted users of many different pots.

I am kinda relieved :ch: didnt do too well (having said that, 10th is nice) so that Daniel hasn't to be too mad at himself about his voting failure... imagine he would have won...

Edit: nice, creative presentation Connor! At the beginning I was pretty annoyed cause I very much prefer traditional results shows and that was precisely I was looking forward to the last few days... but when I actually got how your concept works and I realized how deceiving the scoreboards are in the light of the different price tags of each country, I thought "man, this is pretty clever" considering it keeps the tension up until the very end.... and then weve got a lovely twist with South Korea winning the edition after being only in the mid-table after the first round of results show :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations again to Ana! xheatxheart I kick myself and I'll tell you why...... I WAS GOING TO PREDICT A SOUTH KOREAN WIN THIS EVENING IN THE PREDICITION TOPIC. I saw this insanity coming, and what wonderful insanity it is. Will you host?

Congratulations as well to Amir on the medal. A very strong Brazilian debut :>

:us: 2nd 145pts
:12: ::queb:ie::jp:
:10: :pl:
:8: :it::no::sc::en::au::susa:
:7: xexcuseme
:6: :neus::pt::nrwe:
:5: :cy:
:4: :lv::tr::hu:
:3: :svea::ir::uk:
:2: :kr::is::sobr:
:1: :bg:

I didn't expect this result. It's a dark song but such a beautiful one. It was the only thing I wanted to share right now and I'm glad it was listened to, and enjoyed. Thank you.

And thank you Connor for everything! xheart Oh my gosh, the shows were just wonderful. They got better and better. You should be proud of all your hard work. I admit, I was being naughty during the results and was trying to calculate things, and thought at the end of the pricing round that I had won, not paying attention to any right side threats, then South Korea got 150 and I was like... Ooooo. Everything was exciting from start to finish.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

My head is cooled off now, but still. Whoa.
I never know what to say on these occasions (a shem of journalist that I am), so let me just thank you guys for this win. I thought I would never be able to see the taste of victory after getting so close with Ju Bora. Am I surprised that I won? Yes. So soon after that medal? Of course. WIth Catallena by Orange Caramel of all songs? FOR SURE. Not a shade on Catallena or anything, as it's one of my favorite K-pop entries of the past decade and my favorite entry I sent ever since Deja Vu back in 117 (btw Dreamcatcher has released a new song today etc). It's just that it's way campier than my usual entry and I never really knew its real chances. I knew I had some supporters, but to be enough to win was definitely not what I expected. So yeah, really thank you (with special thanks to those who were commenting the show with me and supporting all the way until now, you know who you are x)

It's even better considering it's so close to my birthday. It's the time of the year that I wait for the most so that I can reunite with friends and just celebrate. However, due to Corona, this is the first time since 2012 that I won't be celebrating. So why not turn 127 into such a big party? It's gonna be a different celebration, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I will. I have to finish stuff on my paper first, so, knowing myself, the topic will be up around 4 am my time - which is 4pm kst, guess it fits. :lol:

Also, I want to congratulate Kai for the second place. It's definitely not my kind of song (you know man with guitar singing slow songs etc), but those lyrics hit me on such a personal level that I had to throw some points. And guess what: it seems I am not the only one. You deserve it so much. Also, I have to congratulate Amir for such a debut xcry you make my home so proud, I can't wait to see how you will represent us the upcoming editions. Te amo. xheart

These were the :kr: points in the final:

:12: :seou:
:10: :vn:
:8: :it:
:7: :west:
:6: :bg:
:5: :br:
:4: :al:
:3: :cn:
:2: :us:
:1: :co:

Thank you Connor for such a fab edition! (and I love this pattern of me getting a PQ the edition after you host, I hope you will be able to host more xqueenbitch ). Such a creative idea on the banners. Gonna be hard to keep up the level so thanks I guess!!!!!!! I know there won't be as many numbers at least maybe just a few guns.

MUCH LOVE YOU ALL.

Eulaliya

Congrats to Ana and South Korea on your debut win! xcheer

And so the members of Pentangle has headed home filled with shopping goods and other memories of Sweden, with a vow that they will avenge their criminal loss in the near future. And with last words of thanks for their support in the semis! xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom