Contact us

🎙️ NSC ESC Karaoke Special - 2020/21 Edition (LIVE from Moisantia) - WINNER REVEALED, RESULTS FROM PG. 4✨

Yoni

Will send mine today xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
Yaponesia plans on entering :) I’ve just got to find some time to do so today! Probably will be a one-take recording so nothing too fancy.
I'll be working on getting the show together tomorrow, so if you needed any extra time there should be a bit of leeway with video/audio submission. ;)

Looks like we'll have at least 11 entrants as well, so at least we can use the ESC ranking system. Keep the entries coming guys, I'll tag a few more peeps that took part last year just in case they've missed the opportunity so far xup

@Milos-BC @Eulaliya @94ayd @Stargazer + everyone welcome to #openup

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I will try to submit an entry. Can you guys remind me of software for recording? My laptop had to be reinstalled and I forgot what programme I used.
I used the website Vocaroo to record my voice, then downloaded the karaoke version of the song and put them together in Audacity ☺️

theditz83

Veteran
I will try to submit an entry. Can you guys remind me of software for recording? My laptop had to be reinstalled and I forgot what programme I used.
I use Audacity but I'm sure there are others that are free and easy to use ;)

Uto

Veteran
I also used Audacity, it's a fairly powerful tool all things considered. Recording is easy, just rip the karaoke version using a standard MP3 youtube ripper you can google, then plonk that into Audacity. Add a second track in Audacity and while that is active start recording. It should play the backing track as you progress so you can sing over that without issues. If you need to do small quick changes like change volume of your voice etc just select the part that's off and under effects there's amplify where you can add a couple dB.

EDIT: Yes, this is also me admitting that I'm participating. The cringe is real.

Milos-BC

Unfortunately, I don't have time to record the entry properly, but I will be watching. I'm sure you will be an excellent host, Gary xcheer

Uto

Veteran
Time being used to mask a lack of gonads. It takes like 15 minutes or so max. Come on people, let's cringe together.

theditz83

Veteran
Hope we can still get a few more participants, the more the merrier. Heck we have so much musical choice from the 2020/21 Eurovision alumni.

Eulaliya

Unfortunately, due to lack of time and colds, I decide to sit out, my apologies! :(
(But I promise I'll record my 2020-21 covers on Twitter if you want to check out)

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
With the official deadline now past, we have 12 recordings already in the bag, with another 2 pending.

@Rmetr0 and @takeru - hope that you can still both send your recordings in time for the show going live late tomorrow afternoon. If you can send over your entries asap (ideally not later than 16:00CEST) that would be awesome.

Anyone else that still wants to send in a late registration has until that time tomorrow as well to send in your recordings for audition. ;)

takeru

With the official deadline now past, we have 12 recordings already in the bag, with another 2 pending.

@Rmetr0 and @takeru - hope that you can still both send your recordings in time for the show going live late tomorrow afternoon. If you can send over your entries asap (ideally not later than 16:00CEST) that would be awesome.

Anyone else that still wants to send in a late registration has until that time tomorrow as well to send in your recordings for audition. ;)
I’ll try to! It’s my day off today so I think there’s a decent chance. However I’m going to change the song I had planned because someone else has sent the song I originally thought of doing (nothing wrong with that of course, I haven’t recorded anything so nothing wasted, and it’s better for both of us to avoid repeats ^^)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Don't ask me how and why, but I'm in. With the only song I was able to "sing" because I'm a flop when it comes to showing talent.
You wanted participants ? Great. Now deal with the incompetence xqueenbitch

theditz83

Veteran
The production team is set....
tv-studio-7148.jpg

The set is gleaming....
EUjGz0CU4AA0hj0.jpg

And the judges are poised with their scorecards to rank the outstanding talent waiting in the wings....
0_BGT_S14_SCREENGRAB-FOR-STUDIO_V24JPG.jpg

NSC-ESC-Karaoke-2021.png

KICKS OFF THIS EVENING - PREPARE YOUR EARS FOR THE ORGASMIC DELIGHTS... xheat

Running order:
01_ UTOPOLIS

02_ REHI KAITA
03_ CHERNIYA
04_ TANOIRO
05_ PYREICA
06_ YAPONESIA
07_ MATIMATI
08_ KAMANDE
09_ TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR
10_ EMSFRYNT
11_ SAKURALIA
12_ SVOBODNIA
13_ AKATSUKI
14_ MOISANTIA

15_ QUIENDQ

Just waiting for one last technical run-through and the show will be posted straight after! ;)

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Sorry, I ended up not having enough time to join after all. :( I only had time to record late in the evening last night once I had actually narrowed it down to two possible songs, but that would have been too loud for the neighbors unfortunately.

Best of luck to to you guys! I will still check out your recordings, for fun. :)

Top Bottom