Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 Grand Final | DEADLINE: 31st May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations Gera!

Am fairly happy with the results. Thumbs was my number 13, it just missed out. Norway and SoKor of course in my top 3, so certainly a result I can understand and appreciate.

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Gera - not often my :12: wins, so loving this result! xyaay

Amazing hosting as ever @RainyWoods and @AshleyWright

Thanks again for 22nd place for :be: xlove
Hope I didn't miss anyone in the epic roundup below xheart

:12: Still waiting xwait
:10: :sc:
:8: :al:
:7: :ba: :west: :au: :es:
:6: :de:
:5: ::swen ::berl
:4: :sobr:
:3: :cali:
:2: :se: :cy: :fr: ::queb
:1: :pe: :kr: :no:

P.S. Blatant NF promo - you still have just over 2 hours left to vote in the :be: NF qualification round to select the 3 super-finalists that will be posted in our Green Room for public votes at midnight. Send my a private conversation if you can help and we'll shoot over the 6 songs - cos there can never be enough :be: Eurodance in WV xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Huge congrats to Gera xlove What a tune. The saboteurs voting in a big NF I had a couple of years ago where Thumbs came last smh. I'm very glad now I gave it 12 in the end. I was moving songs around like crazy but I felt I couldn't not give it to Sabrina as I've enjoyed her lil' hit for years.

Congratulations also to Luis and Ana xheart Slaying that top 3!!

Thank you so much @AshleyWright for hosting with me this edition. It was the best. The very first time I've hosted not feeling dead by the end (just dead for five days x). It was a dream come true.

A-4355580-1431588107-8176.jpeg.jpg

From a friendship that blossomed supporting Amber together to hosting a WorldVision edition after I win with an illegal entry. #Goals and they've been reached. Never give up on your dreams. You too can be varrior. Bye, big kisses xoxoxox

esc87fan

By the way... Canada has announced its artist for 125! It's another one looking for redemption after a past DNQ

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulatuins Gera :neus: on your win, super happy you and this song won. :D It was so touch and go and for the most part I was sure it would be South Korea or Norway winning. Also congrats to Ana getting her first medal position. xheart Super happy for you, I wasn't a fan of the song at all but it's always nice to see people make their first podium finish.

Mainshow

Veteran
Congratulations, Gera! I loved your entry as well (even though awarding :3: pts doesn't look "so good"). Anyway, I loved 12 entries very much: My Top 10 + #11 Spain, #12 United States

Thank you for hosting this edition! Congrats to @anaraqueen for getting her first Top 3!

Thank you for voting for the Netherlands! I didn't expect to get my best result ever (especially after sitting on zero points as the only country at first and being part of the Bottom 5 for quite a while).

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Gera xheat gosh i'm so happy this won, very deserved xcheerxcheer

Thanks to all the icons and lesbon rights supporters that voted for Dajana and :se:, very very happy with my result xlove Happy pride month x

:12: :es:
:10: :cali: :al: :il:
:8: :vn:
:7: :en: :neus:
:6: xshrug
:5: :sobr: :fr:
:4: :marm: :be:
:3: xshrug
:2: :seou:
:1: ::berl :hu: :ua: :de:

And of course, big thank you and congratulations to our fabulous duo Kai and Ashley for this iconic edition. I knew it'd be wonderful and you guys definitely delivered xlove

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
Congrats Gera xheat gosh i'm so happy this won, very deserved xcheerxcheer

Thanks to all the icons and lesbon rights supporters that voted for Dajana and :se:, very very happy with my result xlove Happy pride month x

:12: :es:
:10: :cali: :al:
:8: :vn:
:7: :en: :neus:
:6: xshrug
:5: :sobr: :fr:
:4: :marm: :be:
:3: xshrug
:2: :seou:
:1: ::berl :hu: :ua: :de:

And of course, big thank you and congratulations to our fabulous duo Kai and Ashley for this iconic edition. I knew it'd be wonderful and you guys definitely delivered xlove

why do people always forget my points?? xcry xcry

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Huge congrats to Gera xlove What a tune. The saboteurs voting in a big NF I had a couple of years ago where Thumbs came last smh. I'm very glad now I gave it 12 in the end. I was moving songs around like crazy but I felt I couldn't not give it to Sabrina as I've enjoyed her lil' hit for years.

Congratulations also to Luis and Ana xheart Slaying that top 3!!

Thank you so much @AshleyWright for hosting with me this edition. It was the best. The very first time I've hosted not feeling dead by the end (just dead for five days x). It was a dream come true.

A-4355580-1431588107-8176.jpeg.jpg

From a friendship that blossomed supporting Amber together to hosting a WorldVision edition after I win with an illegal entry. #Goals and they've been reached. Never give up on your dreams. You too can be varrior. Bye, big kisses xoxoxox

DREAM TEAM

It's been a wonderful time, I enjoyed every moment of it. I'm almost sad we don't have any juicy gossip or scandal about a huge fall out or something that we could tell everyone about. No matter, there is always next time to throw some tables at eachother. As long as you're satisified with everything and how it went then that is all that matters, I know I am and had a wonderful time. :D

theditz83

Veteran
Sis :kr: Queen Ana - congrats on your first podium. I couldn't support you this edition - the song wasn't for me - but clearly you sparked something with a lot of other voters and delighted to see you shine! xup

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :neus: Gera! :)

Huge shout out to our host team @RainyWoods @AshleyWright for a fantastic hosting! The Rainy side of things was so unmistakably uniquely Rainy-like and the Ashley side of things was in typical professional Ashley fashion. Thoroughly enjoyed all of it. xheart xheat

Thank you SO much for all the votes for my lovely little Staffan tune! 8th place! xlove xhug xbow xrose xheat

:svea:

:12: :lv: :ch: ::queb xheart
:10: :hu: xheart
:8: :no: :us: xheart
:7: :cy: :sobr: xheart
:6: :nrwe: :pl: xheart
:5: :ca: :is: xheart
:4: :susa: :pe: :uk: :tr: xheart
:3: :fi: :sc: xheart
:2: :cali: :ua: xheart

Zonne147

:al: Kida ft. Ermal Fejzullahu - Tela :al:
23th place // 72 points

:12: xthink
:10: :ba: #balkanpower xheart
:8: :nervous:
:7: :ua: :seou:
:6: :dk:
:5: :west: :nl: :cy: :marm: :be: :kr:
:4: :nervous:
:3: :en: :vn:
:2: :pe: :ie: ::berl
:1: :nervous:

Thank you for the 23rd place, and also to the points in the semi!! I can't complain about my place, since my goal was accomplished (4th in the semi is also great).

Massive congrats :neus: and @Gera11 - great winning song!! Despite not being my favorite edition at all, I have definitely enjoyed some songs and I'm happy my :1: won. Sorry there :en: :uk: :ba: - you were very close to make it to my top 10.

Parabéns Luís e Ana!!! Really happy to see both of you in the podium, :no: was xheat and despite :kr: not being my thing I'm happy that you got your first top 3 xlove

And hats off to the amazing team @RainyWoods & @AshleyWright! Excellent hosting, thank you for everything!!!
See you in WV125 xwave

Krishoes

Congrats Gera and :neus: xcheer

And sorry :de:, I can't believe I missed the edition with NO ANGELS. xcry My :12: would have been yours, I'm so sorry :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom