Contact us

🌀Lost in Space & Time SPINOFF - Tumenurk, Öösingimäed - RESULTS Aug. 26th 23:30 CEST🕛

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

theditz83

Veteran
That's strange (and worrying). That may also explain why the person whose country I took in OM was so surprised. Is there anyone I can reach out to about that?

I'm going to message everyone instead :3
It happens periodically it seems. When you type the mentions do you click on the name suggestion that pops up or just type them out? I've typically found that selecting each name tends to work ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm surprised nobody has sent Oosingmaed's entry in Orient Matsuri yet. :LOL:

excited-eyebrow-raise.gif

iowacorn

Hello!!

The results are still being tabulated and up to this point, the concept of creating a scoreboard has not existed in Öösingimäed.

The Utopolis mission to Öösingimäed has graciously given some advice to our more 'rustic' nation.

The results will be either Wednesday or Thursday evening. :cool:

takeru

This was such a charming spinoff xheart
Great work from everyone, especially as some had much bigger challenges than others!

(apologies NBS, you got both of my suggestions together coincidentally… honestly I thought they would get separated :ROFLMAO: )

The search I did for Cuba 2017 actually got my current NSC entry too, as well as a couple others on my shortlist :mrgreen:

iowacorn

This was such a charming spinoff xheart
Great work from everyone, especially as some had much bigger challenges than others!

(apologies NBS, you got both of my suggestions together coincidentally… honestly I thought they would get separated :ROFLMAO: )

The search I did for Cuba 2017 actually got my current NSC entry too, as well as a couple others on my shortlist :mrgreen:
Yeah I think yours and Finland 2009 were the only ones that didn't get separated. Poor @ferret

I'm glad to hear Cuba 2017 was so fruitful for you!

iowacorn

00:30 in Turkey

When you let a Canadian handle stuff IOTAP

CoffeeFinal_1024x1024_235d05b5-03dd-42f6-9056-cce3e05b3735.jpg
tongue-out-tease.gif

It's too late even for me in the UK tbh since I have an early morning on Friday. So I'll catch up when I can ;)

So what happened what I had planned for it to be at 22:00CEST, BUT NSC Semi results coming in so I pushed it later. Tomorrow I'm too busy =(.

But also this is on brand with the time warp theme! You will be viewing the live show from the future!!! 🤡

Grinch

tongue-out-tease.gif

So what happened what I had planned for it to be at 22:00CEST, BUT NSC Semi results coming in so I pushed it later. Tomorrow I'm too busy =(.

But also this is on brand with the time warp theme! You will be viewing the live show from the future!!! 🤡
:lol:

Ok, you're cute so I'll forgive you this time.

Last edited:

Barish

tongue-out-tease.gif

Picking my favourite (and the best duh) coffee brand worked in your favour and although at first I was like nah no way that late but now I'm sure as hell gonna make it tonight!

all hail the coffee-drinking spooky scary logo of mehmet efendi

Top Bottom