Contact us

🌀Lost in Space & Time SPINOFF - Tumenurk, Öösingimäed - RESULTS Aug. 26th 23:30 CEST🕛

randajad

Veteran
Congratulations Rehi Kaita xheat Thank you for your votes and thank you Öö for this amazing show, and great hosting and especially for your invitation. It was really so much fun.
Lol I didn't even notice it was not the end. Anyway this still stands, just one more congratulations tö Öösïngïmäëd xheart

Rmetr0

So scoreboards from Botswana 2008 are most HD of all kk 🤣👌🏻

Woooooooow you did something incredible! That jump from almost bottom of the right side to the left side and even to top-3, overpassing previous long-time leader xheat
Thank you all very very much! xlove xup

:12: Joseyeon ::tuz
:10: ::moi ::tad ::kam
:7: Griffin Empire
:6: ::nbs ::kim ::big
:2: ::yap
:1: ::ems

Congrats, Öösingimäed! A well deserved win, I must admit! And thank you @iowacorn for spectacular hosting as well! xup

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats, Oosingmaed! Someone should send that in OM immediately. :LOL:

Thanks to those who voted for ::ous. Only 4 voters but I got :10::10::8::7: so the result wasn't that bad. :lol:
I remembered a much better entry that I could send that was in Latin and was released in 2020, but that when the show was already posted.
I had sent that one in WV, though, it was published more than 5 years ago but it was released officially/digitally in iTunes in 2020, that's why I didn't consider it as a 2020 release when I was searching for a song in Latin.

Top Bottom