Contact us

✨🔥💀 WV162 DEATH VALLEY 💀🔥✨ AEW vs WWE theme 🤼 (come pick your wrestlers!) SCHEDULE // FINAL LL 18/11 20:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uto

Veteran
You are the guy who ruins Santa Claus for the kiddies by saying he isn't real, aren't you?

Looren, Gaëlle, Uto, Keng and little Conny are going to be in bits. They believed wrestling was real and now you've ruined their childhoods and innocent imaginations. Well done.

sad.gif
Santa is real tho.

Source: I'm an elf.

esc87fan

As Good Ol' JR used to say: "this will be a slobberknocker!" xacademic

I actually went to a WWE house show with my dad and brother back in 1988

Genesis

You are the guy who ruins Santa Claus for the kiddies by saying he isn't real, aren't you?

Looren, Gaëlle, Uto, Keng and little Conny are going to be in bits. They believed wrestling was real and now you've ruined their childhoods and innocent imaginations. Well done.

sad.gif
imgbin-clown-art-drawing-streaming-media-hulk-hogan-TyLrX2eLugDY5CXM3sPpMsLa4_t.jpg

Wrestling is such clown i borderline want to take a break on this edition especially that I have other things going on right now, but will try to take part

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
WWE: Erik (what I wanna look like)
AEW: Mr. Brodie Lee Jr. (what I actually look like)

Thank you!

There's a moving but sad story behind your AEW pick. Mr. Brodie Lee died back in 2020 and Brodie Lee Jr. is his son. After what happened they signed the son at the age of eight and said he can follow in his father's footsteps when the right time comes if he wishes

As Good Ol' JR used to say: "this will be a slobberknocker!" xacademic

I actually went to a WWE house show with my dad and brother back in 1988

Steph at a wrestling show!? Now that's an image that never would have crossed my mind xheat Bless lovely ol' JR. You can't think of wrestling and not hear his distinct southern accent in your head. Today JR works as a commentator for AEW so you may see him involved with these shows in some way ;)

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Over half of you have chosen your wrestlers so far which is great. Keep em' coming (unless you'd like me to pick for you
daydreaming.gif
).

Amir

Veteran
"Here I come!" The greatest wrestling tag team of all time 🙌

doa5lr___tina_and_lisa_showstoppers_encore_by_momijihayabusa-d8t0433.jpg

Dead or Alive 7 be good please whenever it comes
sad-cat.gif
6 was such a disappointment.

The #memories xcry

DOA was my childhood and Tina always used to be my favourite on the PS2 back then xheat

And that Lisa reveal when DOA4 was released.
Pls take me back!

esc87fan

I kid you not, Kai! I was kind of into WWE when I was about 8 years old, so seeing an actual house show was fun (gold section at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto). I even got a Miss Elizabeth glass in my Christmas stocking

Zeus

Western wrestling is fun.

Sumo alike of but with less honor and more entertainment.

WV look fun but waiting in op feels long.
It's pretty useless as well. You learn how everything goes just by your first participation as well and you can always ask questions to the mods or for example in the discord server.

Hope to see you soon anyway.

Grinch

Western wrestling is fun.

Sumo alike of but with less honor and more entertainment.

WV look fun but waiting in op feels long.

I don't see your name in the waiting list 🤔

And yes, waiting for 2 editions to get familiar with the rules is total BS. It's not rocket science.

Uto

Veteran
And yes, waiting for 2 editions to get familiar with the rules is total BS. It's not rocket science.
I agree, there is space in WV and fun to be had. The worst that can happen is that someone is not following the rules in which case mods or hosts can explain them. Think the lower limit for mental capacity required is about 65-70 IQ, a number even I can easily reach.

Considering me being an absolute buffoon in WV, I think the lower cap is rather IQ 40-60. Speaks volumes on how accessible WV is for everyone.

Having an OP period when we doesn’t even have a WL doesn’t make sense at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom