Contact us

✨🔥💀 WV162 DEATH VALLEY 💀🔥✨ AEW vs WWE theme 🤼 (come pick your wrestlers!) SCHEDULE // FINAL LL 18/11 20:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
uU3d0Tk.jpg

GET READY FOR CARNAGE! AS ARGUABLY THE WORLD'S TWO BIGGEST WRESTLING PROMOTIONS HAVE DECIDED TO SETTLE THE SCORE ONCE AND FOR ALL. WHO IS THE BEST? AEW (ALL ELITE WRESTLING) OR WWE (WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT)?

OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT FEW WEEKS THE TWO PROMOTIONS WILL EACH SELECT THIRTEEN OF THEIR VERY BEST TALENTS. WHERE ARE THESE FIGHTERS HEADING? THE HOTTEST PLACE ON EARTH OF COURSE, DEATH VALLEY! THAT'S WHERE. WITH RECORD BREAKING 134°F TEMPERATURES, OUR WRESTLERS ARE GOING TO WISH THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO OIL UP AND COME OUT TO THE INFAMOUS EASTERN CALIFORNIAN DESERT. BUT FIGHTING THROUGH THAT SCORCHING HOT HEAT IS GOING TO BE WORTH IT AS THE VICTOR WALKS AWAY WITH A SPECIAL PRIZE, THE LEGENDARY AND ICONIC WORLDVISION BELT.

WHO HAS WHAT IT TAKES!? ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH...
TO CHALLENGE THE VERY BEST!?!?

Ricochet%2B-%2BHandspring%2BMoonsault%2BPlancha.gif

jade-cargill-aew.gif

dLR0dzb.png

CLICK ON THE LOGOS ABOVE

I'm asking each player to select not one but TWO wrestlers. One from AEW and another from WWE. Each Semi will have its own theme, one AEW, the other WWE and so you won't know who will be fighting for you until the draws are up (but don't think there won't be some surprises on this adventure).

You may pick any wrestlers you like and it's first come, first served. Of course it's not compulsory to choose wrestlers if you don't want to. That would just mean I pick for you from a shortlist (and you should be well aware of my taste by this point.. so be warned
daydreaming.gif
).

HOT TIP: There's a sneaky way to secure a particular wrester. If you know that your wrestler has worked previously for both AEW and WWE I'm allowing players to select them for both. Example: AEW choice = CM Punk / WWE choice = CM Punk. That way you'd get 'em for sure, just not knowing what side they'll be competing for. Yes, this leeway was decided so that Anna can get her husband.

SCHEDULE

SUBMISSIONS
30th of October to 4th of November 18:00CET

SEMI 1
5th of November to 15th of November

Results next day

SEMI 2
6th of November to 16th of November

Results next day

Final
18th of November to 24th of November

Results likely 26th if I get ambitious and need an extra day to prepare the idea I have

Hope the 10 day semis aren't a problem. My numbers guy (Uto) can only work around those dates, and from the 11th I'll be busy too.

SPOILER FROM THE FINAL

a021d4de1b900ea0-600x338.gif

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
8a48d236e50213c0b4efd68d492d2e1e1f6993d0.gif

:us: (RainyWoods) / AEW = John Silver / WWE = Ricochet

:svea: (Stargazer) / AEW = CM Punk / WWE = CM Punk

:lv: (as78) / AEW = Adam Page / WWE = Edge

:it: (SwedishFailurez) / AEW = Claudio Castagnoli / WWE = Giovanni Vinci

Namibia
(Uto) / AEW = Riho / WWE = Roxanne Perez

:ma: (Looren) / AEW = Wardlow / WWE = Ronda Rousey

:fr: (Edweis) / AEW = Hikaru Shida / WWE = Bianca Belair

:se: (theCONWEL) / AEW = Sammy Guevara / WWE = Kayla Braxton

:hk: (Grinch) / AEW = Bunny / WWE = Liv Morgan

::sudo (Arion) / AEW = Red Velvet / WWE = BOA

:kr:
(AnaRaquel) / AEW = Tay Melo / WWE = Dakota Kai

:pe: (cegs5) / AEW = Chris Jericho / WWE = Triple H

:be: (Zeus) / AEW = Darby Allin / WWE = Valentina Feroz

:ca: (esc87fan) / AEW = Yuka Sakazaki / WWE = Asuka

:kant: (ShoeFlo) / AEW = Mr. Brodie Lee Jr. / WWE = Erik

:hu: (Gabor77) / AEW = Jade Cargill / WWE = Wes Lee

:al: (Hijirio) / AEW = Ruby Soho / WWE = Sasha Banks

:nl: (theditz83) / AEW = Austin Gunn / WWE = Bret Hart

:ru: (MiraShadowman) / AEW = Penta El Zero / WWE = Gobbledy Gooker

:at: (EDC0708) / AEW = Leva Bates / WWE = Natalya

:seou: (Steffan) / AEW = Hook / WWE = Dante Chen

:dk: (Masterminddk) / AEW = Jon Moxley / WWE = Drew McIntyre

:sobr: (Fer20) / AEW = Emi Sakura / WWE = Dana Brooke

:cn: (Charly) / AEW = Taz / WWE = Rey Mysterio

:ua: (Fierro) / AEW = Orange Cassidy / WWE = Scarlett

::ceca (JChan) / AEW = Jungle Boy / WWE = Kit Wilson

:paci: (FabiESC) / AEW = Kip Sabian / WWE = Austin Theory

Last edited:

cegs5

I used to watch wrestling about twenty years ago, my favourite was Triple H when he was the villain and most hated opponent of The Rock... So, I pick Triple H (WWE) and Chris Jericho (AEW) pls.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Two legendary choices. That's when I used to watch it as well, during the Attitude era of the show, then they took it off of free tv here so it became very hard to follow (though I still bought the video games each year). My favourites at the time were Edge, Jacqueline and Stone Cold.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@RainyWoods Sorry , I just read Triple H is not eligible... l will check the roster and be back to you.

Edit: You saw nothing.. *sweeps under rug* I can change it. I can use maybe Vince Mcmahon or Stephanie Mcmahon instead as the head of the organisation. You can keep your Triple H. Don't worry.

72878eb9c4cd795db55281b0754f4933.gif

theditz83

Veteran
I have no idea about wrestling - or at least modern-day wrestling. I watched it back in the 90s when it was all Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Brett "The Hitman" Hart and The Undertaker. These modern ones are total unknowns to this bloke xshrug

But ready for you to bring the fire Kai - I know it'll be a spectacle xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
AEW - Sammy Guevara
WWE - That Braxton lady you know I liked aka Kayla Braxton

Good luck with hosting xheat

Zeus

AEW: Darby Allin
WWE: Valentina Feroz

Don't know if they are any good (in acting :ROFLMAO:) or whatever, but they looked fun.

Good luck with the hosting Rainyboss!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Don't know if they are any good (in acting :ROFLMAO:) or whatever, but they looked fun.

You are the guy who ruins Santa Claus for the kiddies by saying he isn't real, aren't you?

Looren, Gaëlle, Uto, Keng and little Conny are going to be in bits. They believed wrestling was real and now you've ruined their childhoods and innocent imaginations. Well done.

sad.gif

hijirio

Veteran
WWE: Sasha Banks
AEW: Ruby Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom