Contact us

✨🔥💀 WV162 DEATH VALLEY 💀🔥✨ AEW vs WWE theme 🤼 (come pick your wrestlers!) SCHEDULE // FINAL LL 18/11 20:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
We have OP for a reason. People don't even need to vote, nothing is required of you except to wait and watch. That is as equally low IQ imo. It provides a barrier to people who ask to join and then immediately vanish - we literally just had that with Roman and as the mod who is responsible for joining WV, we have had many more in the past who none of you will have noticed. That way a song, country, points and time isn't wasted. It's not hard to wait 2 editions, especially if you really want to join and considering people in NSC have waited upwards of 2 years. It's not just about understanding the rules.

Also Koibito never sent a PM request to join, so they wont be on the OP list.

Uto

Veteran
We have OP for a reason. People don't even need to vote, nothing is required of you except to wait and watch. That is as equally low IQ imo. It provides a barrier to people who ask to join and then immediately vanish - we literally just had that with Roman and as the mod who is responsible for joining WV, we have had many more in the past who none of you will have noticed. That way a song, country, points and time isn't wasted. It's not hard to wait 2 editions, especially if you really want to join and considering people in NSC have waited upwards of 2 years. It's not just about understanding the rules.

Also Koibito never sent a PM request to join, so they wont be on the OP list.
If instavanishers are the key argument can we not lower it to a single edition?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Less than a day to go to make your wrestler picks. But don't fear. We've prepared for the worst here at WorldVision and do have a very nice large, hand selected (by moi) backup list of wrestlers that will be randomly assigned to players that don't choose for themselves.... so by all means.. yeah, you don't need to send anyone in. We've got you all covered.

e6RH8Pz.png

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Less than a day to go to make your wrestler picks. But don't fear. We've prepared for the worst here at WorldVision and do have a very nice large, hand selected (by moi) backup list of wrestlers that will be randomly assigned to players that don't choose for themselves.... so by all means.. yeah, you don't need to send anyone in. We've got you all covered.

e6RH8Pz.png
They're all bald and if you touch their nose they make a farting sound.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
ATTENTION

A whole bunch of you (20 to be precise) didn't select wrestlers. This is your last chance if you don't want me to choose for you. They're going to play a pretty big role in the shows as well as results (for example matches will be organised). If you want to pick someone who matches your vibe or entry, now is the time to do it please. Info on what to do is on page 1.

Uto

Veteran
This thing right here
Is letting all the ladies know
What guys talk about
You know, the finer things in life
Check it out

THE DRAW

Kai vs Hiji semi decider

mmau.png

Odd Pots E/F semi decider

j5i5.png

Pot A

c0np.png

Pot B

llx6.png

Pot C

nmew.png

Pot D

duz0.png

Pot E

lws7.png

Pot F

qoqw.png

Semi 1

eeyq.png

Semi 2

srrg.png

Good Luck Everyone!

Amir

Veteran
After a few good draws recently, this is more than horrible ><
I guess the LL is tomorrow? I’ll need someone to copy the comments for me since I’ll be rotting at the airport in Manchester xcookie

Uto

Veteran
After a few good draws recently, this is more than horrible ><
I guess the LL is tomorrow? I’ll need someone to copy the comments for me since I’ll be rotting at the airport in Manchester xcookie
You get the pimp slot and still commenceth complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom