EA0GLZg.png

y9ZaN1u.png

peNVBLZ.png

Af6iuTz.png

R5S69jQ.png

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Ok, now I'm hungry. This isn't fair. I only have about fifty tubs of Pringles in my house and not much more. This has got to be the most delicious WorldVision show ever, quite literally. What a fabulous job you've done on these all, Kris. A true Italian you are.

We'll all have pineapple and ham pizza please, even though it's not on the menu x

Zonne147

xheat The banners... Luckily in 10 minutes I will have dinner, I'm unallowed to enter this thread when I'm hungry

You made a great choice for :al: banner - they all look tasty and but it's probably the most appealing dish for me :love:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow, what a buffet going on here. Both for the ears and the stomach. I love Italian food and I love the quality of this semi. Such a great show, Kris. Love it. :D

JamieBrown

xheat The banners... Luckily in 10 minutes I will have dinner, I'm unallowed to enter this thread when I'm hungry

You made a great choice for :al: banner - they all look tasty and but it's probably the most appealing dish for me :love:

Bless the countries where siesta and late dinners are the usual (plus the time zone benefit) xheat

Romeo

Krishoes, why do you hate me?

I'm so hungry now. That food looks amazing. Especially on Spain's banner. What is that? I'm making it tomorrow

ShoeFlo

Some people might remember how it turned out when I tried to include food theme in a WV edition:

hOWwHxr.jpg

...Thank god we are in Italy, the country of the most delicious food. Even though Ive been lucky to grow up with mainly Italian food the most of the meals Kris is presenting us I am not familiar with. This just proves how extraordinarily diverse the Italien cuisine is xheat

Anyway, fantastic idea for a WV theme, I think that's a nice approach and the pictures' high quality make them even tastier. But yeah, I kinda curse you, because I am hungry and gotta think about some midnight meal now :mrgreen:

Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom