Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

PashonFrut

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha -

@Schlagerman

There is a difference between a genuine ESC fan and an Esctoday fan. :mrgreen: I don't believe they are genuine fans, because to me they are always grumpy, always unhappy, extremely judgemental, prejudiced. I believe a normal esc fan is not as complicated as they are. :mrgreen:

paddyirl

Schlagerman1 said:
^

Ok now we all know that some may boycott Ukraine this year, and that is their own choice of course, but can we please start to enjoy this SONG CONTEST as it is and not as the start of World War III. :roll:
Let's look forward to the last song from Ukraine now and the draw tomorrow and then we start the prepare ourselves for a great show in Oslo! :D

They are pisssing around with the system so its not unfair for people to want to boycott the Ukranian entry.

I don't care if its amazing to be honest I still won't pick up the phone and vote for it. :roll: :roll:

yulichka

- Oh! Such a boring NFs.. oh wait... Ukraine sucks! Lets make it a scapegoat! Now we know how to spend our time mocking at them.

Just pathetic :lol:

paddyirl

So by breaking the rules and being critized they are somehow a scapegoat, they had months and months to arrange this and they can't even submit a song before the deadline, that's pathetic./

Schlagerman1

starvinmarvin said:
Sha-la-lie sha-la-la!

All Together now, even if you love it or hate it!

Sha-la-lie Sha-la-la! Sha-la-lie Sha la-la! xbb

AlekS

Veteran

with what system? ;)
This is our own business how to choose our entry. In the end we will choose the song that doesn't abolish ESC rules. And we have already chosen it today in the last day of the deadline.
We didn't deliever it in time and according to EBU rules we have the right to do so. And we've already paid our price.

According to rules broadcasters can choose ANY system in order to choose their ESC entry. And it's non of your business, it's only our business. Fair or not fair - this is our own problems (and we don't deny that they exist). But people chose Alyosha (not just her song) :cool: And by far all Ukrainains I've seen who have been supporting her before (including 3 Ukrainains on this forum, not counting 1 who voted for Valevs'ka ))) are still supporting her.

So the only people who don't respect EBU rules are you, people who boycott entries (that haven't been even published). You just don't care about EBU rules.

Our chosen entry (which hasn't been even published) doesn't abolish any EBU rules. So why the heck people outside of Ukraine intrude in our own business and order us what to do :)

ps. Sha-la-lie Sha-la-la! Sha-la-lie Sha la-la! :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
xhug

PashonFrut

xrofl3

file.php

I hopez misterb won't mind me stealing his avatar for this occasion :oops:

sorryz misterb :mrgreen:

Tristran

The selection of the participating song for Ukraine is turning into a true soap opera, and I must admit I'm tuning in every day. ;) But seriously, in the end I hope it will be the song that will be judged, no matter what is chosen, and not how it was selected. Personally I must admit I didn't like Vasyl's song, nor the one that won the second national final. I'm curious though what will be the final selection for ukraine.

And I know I'm chiming in late, but I'm starting to like Max Barskih. The song in the second selection wasn't great, but his song 'Agonia' has joined my favourites play list:

[youtube:1ri8w1bl]ZuEhUJ5Ho6w[/youtube:1ri8w1bl]

I'm hoping he'll be back for Eurovision 2011 with something similar! :cool:

AlekS

Veteran

^ me too :D :cool:

Alyosha was on Novy today
alesha.jpg

The chosen song is brand new. They perfectly realize that televoters chose "To Be Free" so the song will be in the same genre and style, rhythm & blues. It will be a lil' bit more uptempo, much stronger. NTU had to choose out of 3 songs yesterday. Probably she will be accomponied by dancers in Oslo.

yulichka

paddyirl said:
yulichka said:
Who are THEY?

NTU.

So if someone does not like the procedure than gather into one group, write official letter to NTU, sign it, send it and end of the story ;) Just act officially. Not at some site with no feedback.

AlekS

Veteran

^ oh, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS! :eek: :lol:
and what the heck made you think that it will be the same song? she said it will be groovy. She said it will be rhythm & blues but it will be more uptempo and fun. I guess it will be moody just like To Be Free.
We can only dream because they will completely finish working on the song today so we dunno how it sounds, yet.

AlekS

Veteran

oh, and the media reported that Kirkorov gave her his song :lol:
But I guess they chose something better (tbh, (imo) comparing to White Nights even "I Love You" is an epic masterpiece :shock: :lol: ).
At least her management hinted that they won't take something that has been rejected in other countries.

DIFF

I don't mind seeing Alyosha with Kirkorov. She is talented, but not very brainy. And Kirkorov has enough experience, so it is good :mrgreen:

A-lister

Veteran

The viewers liked the song? Give me a break! She has a "special friend" at "new" NTU helping her win, that's why they even take the fine for her and let this cheater participate again, even if she knew she broke the rules... it's all so damn transparent and all of you are supporting this corruption... oh well

The original song sucked so bad, so if it will be similar then Ukraine is without any chance this year... sorry to say

All of this for this "princess" and some crappy song? :?

Top Bottom