Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha -

I'm not gonna call Alla Mazur a deaf t--t though :geek: , for me her song sounds more suitable for Shanson radio :lol:
Did she say something about the song on 1+1?

DIFF

I don't really care where she steals or creates everything by herself! I JUST WANNA SMTH UPTEMPO AND GOOD OR NATALIA WITH EUROPE! :D

AlekS

Veteran

^ lulz, well, she said that it will be uptempo.
Also if they are doing mastering currently it means that she could also record the new song. Gosh I need new info desperately :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

Alyosha will be in the morning show "Pod'yom" on the Novy channel, tomorrow, at least Novy promised. Probably she will say something about this new song.

A-lister

Veteran

Oh well... I guess we will have to live with her competing although the whole process is just as dumb as the Vasyl selection...

Anyhooo... she better come up with something GOOOD now since the NF song was pretty crap so good for Ukraine that it broke the rules :lol:

I would want a song in Ukrainian or atleast Russian, but highly doubt that would happen...

So uptempo? And similar to Potap/Nastya style? If so you have my vote! :D

But I still feel sorry for the others in the NF though... Alyosha must have some magic spell on someone for sure :roll:

Why not Zlata? She's WAAAAY prettier and has a good voice, also her song was WAAAAY better. Actually quite many songs were better than the winner so it's a wonder for me she won in the first place..

Oh well BACK to the song!

I'm curious atleast I have to say, the little info given so far seems very promising actually! :mrgreen:

Borderline

Well... I understand the eurofans from esctoday.com

and I understand the fact that Ukraine will be booed by the audience in Oslo. IMO, Alyosha is a big cheater and she does not deserve to go to Oslo.

yulichka

Borderline said:

and I understand the fact that Ukraine will be booed by the audience in Oslo. IMO, Alyosha is a big cheater and she does not deserve to go to Oslo.

I highly doubt that ;)

Borderline

yulichka said:
Borderline said:

I highly doubt that ;)

Don't be so sure

AlekS

Veteran

Count me in :mrgreen: Ukrainians know better if she deserved our voice or not :cool:
btw, Ruslana said that she liked Alyosha except she's unhappy that because of late selection she can 4get about promo tour.

yulichka

Borderline said:
yulichka said:
Borderline said:

I highly doubt that ;)

Don't be so sure

Firstly, everything that happens inside Ukraine does not affect any other European country. Moreover NO ONE actually knows about the situation with our preselection. If I hear about any other country's preselection fraud I would not even care and not boo either.

Secondly, Europeans are not some cavemen. They are civilized ppl who judge the PERFORMANCE not they way it was chosen.

Borderline

@yulichka

? ?? ????? ???????. I know how Eurovision fans act in general... They already started boycotting Ukraine on general Eurovision websites like www.esctoday.com, www.oikotimes.com, www.eurovision.tv

@AleKs

I like Alyosha as a performer but I disconsider her attitude towards the huge effort of Savik Shuster and the rest of people involved in the selection. If she was aware of the fact that the song was posted on her myspace.com she should have been coming up with a brand new song and end of story.

Schlagerman1

^

Ok now we all know that some may boycott Ukraine this year, and that is their own choice of course, but can we please start to enjoy this SONG CONTEST as it is and not as the start of World War III. :roll:
Let's look forward to the last song from Ukraine now and the draw tomorrow and then we start the prepare ourselves for a great show in Oslo! :D

yulichka

Borderline said:
@yulichka

? ?? ????? ???????. I know how Eurovision fans act in general... They already started boycotting Ukraine on general Eurovision websites like http://www.esctoday.com, http://www.oikotimes.com, http://www.eurovision.tv

Are all of these ppl going to attend semifinal? I don't think even 10 percent will :lol: And in two months there will be still so many scandals that they will already forget about it and their feeling and emotions about Alyosha will be vanished. Those who are boycotting are just a herd with no personal clear mind :)

PashonFrut

Esctoday fans are ready to boycott anyone they put their eyes on. They are the most vicious fans I have ever come across (on the internet ofc). Always waiting for something they can trash about. When a song is out you will most likely read 180 comments of how sh*t it is than anything other.

DoctorX

^^Also my favorite quote is ''Last year was much better'' :lol:

94ayd

Borderline said:

Maybe it'll be another Silvia Night? :lol: But she didn't deserve it. :D I reckon Ukraine will provide us with a third sucky song. It's just not their year, it seems...

PashonFrut

DoctorX said:
^^Also my favorite quote is ''Last year was much better'' :lol:

good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is more though ... we could publish a book with those esctoday quotes :mrgreen:

Schlagerman1

Gordon said:
Esctoday fans are ready to boycott anyone they put their eyes on. They are the most vicious fans I have ever come across (on the internet ofc). Always waiting for something they can trash about. When a song is out you will most likely read 180 comments of how sh*t it is than anything other.

Too be honest, ESC fans (Not everyone of course, but suprisingly many) are extremly good at trashing entries (I can sound harsh myself sometimes, but I am trying to be better at using the critisism in a good way) and people that disagree with them alot. It can always be discussions about WHY you like or hate an entry, but people have to respect the others opinion and just leave it when you can't get nowhere. I am not saying I have any experience on this forum just, but it exists in a number places on the net, and that is of course sad. We should love each other and Share The Moment in Oslo together! :D

Edit: Now we are moving away from the thread, let's continue and see what this Ukrainian madness will end up with! :)

AlekS

Veteran

gosh, I agree with you so much, guys :lol: esp about quotes. I follow esctoday for 5 years and it's all same.

oh, and people have been already booing us (not only us) in previous years so not a big deal.
It's not something new so I'm wondering if I should act surprised :lol:

ps. I completely agree with mr. Schlagerman1. It's not about hatred :cool: :D

94ayd

I agree, I don't even really read that c**p. :lol: And, to be honest, I've probably given the highest points to entries as a whole, considered I've read people giving 0s and such points (below 5) very often, while my lowest mark is 2 (once), 3 (once or not at all if it was about Ukraine, haha!) & 5 (2 times).

Top Bottom