Contact us

nSc 227 : cOnFirMaTioN : DeaDlinE 29 marCh 23:59 cET

Splash

WElComE tO ScLaN!
THiS eDiTioN iS hOsTeD iN PerRyForNiA, XhUHxMaxHmuSH anD YetO! SeNd yoUr eNtriEs to mE, @Luke aNd @Lenalite iN a DM.
MaKe suRe tO adD aLl oF tHe HoStS tO tHe cOnFirMaTioN DM.
DO nOt dElEtE tHe cOnFiRmaTiOn DmS uNtiL tHe eDiTioN eNds, aS AlL coMmuNicAtIon thRoughOuT tHe EdiTiOn wIlL be cArRiEd OuT tHeRE - yoU aRE aLsO eXpEcTeD tO seNd iN yOuR vOteS tHerE!
NAmE tHe Dm bY YoUr CouNtrY nAme OnLy!
ANd AdD yOUr SoNg LiNk aNd ArtisT aNd SoNg iN tHe FoLlOwiNg FoRmAT:

If OUr bOxEs ArE fUlL aNd YoU cAnT sEnD anY fUrtHeR mEsSAgES, JuSt AdD a ModErAtOr (i.E @berlyda, @Veronika) tO thE Dm. ThIs ShOuLd REsuLt iN thE mEsSaGe bEiNg SeNt REgArDlESs.
YOu WIlL oNlY gEt A lIkE aS a REpoNsE oF CoNfiRmaTioN/VoTeS hAvInG BeeN SuCCeSFuLY CoUnTeD. We WiLl bE DEleTiNg yOuR mEsSagES oNcE wE prOcESs YoUr iNquIrieS. JUsT cOntInuE sEnDiNg mEsSaGeS in tHe NeXT RoUnD vIa ThE SAmE cOnvErSAtIoN eVen iF wE HavE DeLEtEd iT bEcaUsE tHiS rEviVeS tHe CoNvERsAtIoN aGaiN.
We WiLl ASsIgN a DeSigNaTeD rEjU cOlLeCtOr In No TiMe. (thIs WoNt bE uS. DOnT sEnd uS yOur ReJu aNd WL vOtEs.)
THanK yoU aNd SeE yOu SOoN.​

esc87fan

::sak has confirmed, I hope I sent it right

Karhu

I would like to inform the hosting team that @Luke's inbox is full, and adding a moderator to the PM still did not allow the PM to reach its destination as the instructions implied. Please advise on how best to proceed. Thank you! @Lenalite @Splash

rqA6Lml.png

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I would like to inform the hosting team that @Luke's inbox is full, and adding a moderator to the PM still did not allow the PM to reach its destination as the instructions implied. Please advise on how best to proceed. Thank you! @Lenalite @Splash

rqA6Lml.png
Could you try putting me as the first recipient? I've heard the order matters sometimes

Otto

rqA6Lml.png
My inbox is clear, my sincere apologies.

Rmetr0

Just realized I created conversation in a wrong way 🙈🙈 Should I create another one and add all the hosts there? And name it by country name only? So confusing and unusual to me, sorry...

Last edited:

Rmetr0

No, you should withdraw
Should I? xthink

Well, my question was genuine, I hate to cause inconvenience, but I do it quite a lot recently with no intention, so I just wanted to make sure to do everything right at least once 🙈

Luki

Should I? xthink

Well, my question was genuine, I hate to cause inconvenience, but I do it quite a lot recently with no intention, so I just wanted to make sure to do everything right at least once 🙈
Idk, I just realized I did the same and won't apologize for it.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Hiiii can I have a more detailed schedule? My parents are in my city and we will be traveling together for a few days, and depending on the deadline I wouldn't be able to vote in the semis

Lenalite

We don't have a clear schedule yet. But expect 7-8 days for the semis, and 7-8 days for the final. Add 1-2 days for the results. x

+

If you sent the DM only to one/or two of us, just write here in the forum as a precaution so we are aware that the entry is sent. We will not hold it against anyone, nor un-confirm anyone's entries. We all have different schedules, so it's easier for us from a knowledge management level/point of view. x

+

By tomorrow the list of confirmed entries as of then will have been revealed. x

Thanks x

Oonnie

Otto

CONFIRMED ENTRIES (22.03 15:00)

Adamsburg
Akatskuki
Balearica Island
Belvist
Cydoni-Gibberia
Dalisska