Contact us

Effifestivalen 3 // THE SHOW! (RESULTS TONIGHT @ 20:30 CEST)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Just so it is out there, one of my songs is from Balthazar, and I had sent a member of this band to NSC (Warhaus). However I don't see a problem with this, as it is definitely impossible to know this unless you are familiar with the band members and their solo projects. Since it is a different artist name, I would leave it as it is.
That's OK, since it's not the exact same band you sent but just one artist. ;)

Waiting for some replacements, hopefully we'll get them soon, to have the final list of each nation!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
By just looking at my list, I think I like it and I'm really intrigued! xangel

It doesn't include my former entrants (of any contest, I must say!), it has 14 unfamiliar artists and the only one song I actually know.
Wow! o_O Can't wait to listen to all this, I'll try to do it asap. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Barish

One of the songs came so close to scoring the douze, but i had to give it a lower score. If only it was the cover instead of the original xmusic
I am confident in my votes but my guessing game is too weak xpokerfacexgaah

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I finished listening to everything from my list and I have no idea on who sent what to me. :lol:

so, how does voting work? should i send my top 10 only? rank the songs 1st-17th? And send them all to Fofo? help

theditz83

Veteran
So, how does voting work? should i send my top 10 only? rank the songs 1st-17th? And send them all to Fofo? help

Top 10 only required, but you can rank the rest if you want - just means it would only be for FoFo's eyes. You only need to vote on your own selection obviously too xup

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Received votes from: Tanoiro, Arirang, Effiland, Cydoni-Gibberia, Oussou Empire, Doire.
Received guesses from: Arirang, Effiland, Oussou Empire, Doire.

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I haven't sent my guesses over yet because I have no idea who sent what :lol: But Halito has voted too. And I also enjoyed every song :D I was really impressed by the overall quality!

Karhu

Well, that was an extremely enjoyable listen. xheart I got a wide variety of genres and loved most of the songs, didn't dislike a single one, and even the ones that didn't quite work for me I can still see the thought process behind the choice and understand why it was picked. :D I think I may also write short reviews about each song after the results are out, and maybe some explanations about my own picks too.

Top Bottom