7 3.9%

21 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ayzelto

Chérine’s song is very good too! I think a good performance (and staging) will make it even more unique

BorisBubbles

Veteran
i think all three will be good live (assuming hunter picks ooh la la). staging elevates. Loredana could use some pyros and strobe lights, Hunter needs a good choreography, Chérine some good camera angles.

I think part of why Chérine sounds the best of the three is because she needs staging the least. A sign that her song is also the best one so far :-)

• Like It
Reactions: MS.

Ajeje Brazorf

i think all three will be good live (assuming hunter picks ooh la la). staging elevates. Loredana could use some pyros and strobe lights, Hunter needs a good choreography, Chérine some good camera angles.

I think part of why Chérine sounds the best of the three is because she needs staging the least. A sign that her song is also the best one so far :-)

True and false... Chérine song needs some changes in the staging too, but what makes the difference right now is the attitude: she seems to be totally in the mood of her song, seems really confident, and that emerges well on stage. It doesn't need a better staging now (if Ca m'ennuie pas will be selected it will definitely need one), because right now she IS the staging. And yeah, the song is really good too, that surely helps.

MS.

Actually the full version of You lift me up is a lot better than my expectations. But it will still be probably bottom 2 with Gustaph in my opinion.

Both Cherine's Ca m'ennuie pas and Hunter Fall's Ooh la la are added to my playlist. It's probably 2 of the best uptempo songs we had until now this year.
Very happy with how it's going so far and waiting for the rest.

Last edited:

MS.

True and false... Chérine song needs some changes in the staging too, but what makes the difference right now is the attitude: she seems to be totally in the mood of her song, seems really confident, and that emerges well on stage. It doesn't need a better staging now (if Ca m'ennuie pas will be selected it will definitely need one), because right now she IS the staging. And yeah, the song is really good too, that surely helps.
Yeah she is in the mood of her song because she's just like that full of energy all the time.
I really think the song fits her so well.

0scar

Ça m'ennuie pas is cool, it feels a LOT longer than 3 minutes though and I'm not really sure if that's a good thing
Probably a better choice than Loredana for now, I assume the Flemish don't mind sending a French song, do they?

EDIT
Assuming 'Ooh La La' is Hunter Fall's pick, I'd rank the three songs Chérine > Loredana > Hunter Fall for now

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Gala (and BorisBubbles) update: "Home is BORING"

thank fuck he went for Ooh La La lol.

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Fun trivia: This is the second time in a row an Astrid will finish last in Eurosong.

It will also be the second time this Astrid will finish last.

mauve

Veteran
So far my ranking:
Ameerah - "The Carnival"
Chérine - "Ça m'ennuie pas"
Loredana – "You lift me up"
Hunter Falls - "Ooh La La "

I have to say that the songs so far are better than I expected from the snippets. I really like "The Carnival". The melody sticks in your head and I wanna sing along IF I had a nice voice. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom