Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Grinch

The number of crackheads on this forum I...

0scar

People are probably afraid it will hurt the chances of their favourites, but Malta was a certain qualifier to begin with, so I'd suggest to just chill

A-lister

Veteran
People are probably afraid it will hurt the chances of their favourites, but Malta was a certain qualifier to begin with, so I'd suggest to just chill

Agree, not among one of my personal favs but I didn't expect it to fail or anything so I dunno why people are in shock? She's been top.3 in the odds the whole time.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

soulm8

Malta, oh Malta… when you start with the average song then add the fake “not attending the party” make-up tears + Fake Odds + Fake Views + “they bully me cause I’m fat” + I’m gonna play it innocent kid+ tonight = the total is BYE!!!

Playing EfenTix, then meets Slaybina and it's over 🤣

That Tix is wise, plays on 2 tracks 🤣

soulm8

Cyprus did totally snap today! Lithuania was extremely good as well! Not a strong ballad in this Semi btw, only bangers!

A-lister

Veteran
I'd be okay overall with those qualifiers, but would also happily switch out :be: :se: :no: for :au: :il: :ie: (still really hoping and praying that Lesley gets rewarded for a strong staging and manages to nail her best performance yet xpray

Second this, I'd be very sad if the boring Belgian entry and the generic Swedish and Norwegian take the places of those much superior tracks.

Top Bottom